1. #1 Weiner On The Loose 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Anthony Weiner is no longer behind bars, but the disgraced ex-U.S. Congressman still has a few months in federal custody before he's freed ... still earlier than originally expected.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Weiner's been transferred out of a Massachusetts prison and into the custody of a Bureau of Prisons residential re-entry center in New York. We're told he's either in a halfway house or home confinement.

Weiner's now in pre-release status, which inmates often get as they approach the end of their federal sentence. The purpose is to prepare them to transition back into society.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/17/antho...sexting-minor/

Now that he's out of prison, does he go back to Huma, or something else. And what does he do for money? MSNBC?

Duplicate Post removed
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Now that he's out of prison, does he go back to Huma, or something else. And what does he do for money? MSNBC?
    I think he should start collecting royalties from headline writers like this one:

Weiner Goes Free: Stiff Sentence Turns Soft As Ex-Congressman Gets Early Release
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-early-release

I mean, the jokes write themselves and they provide endless clickbait. That must be worth something to media outlets and blogs.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder if Hillary can get him an extension????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I wonder if Hillary can get him an extension????
    That brings up an interesting question.

Lots of talk of a possible Hillary run in 2020.

Wiener is now out.

Lets say he and Huma try and patch things up. I'm sure Anthony will want to. And Huma is a practicing Muslim. Her faith teaches her to be loyal to her husband, unquestionably. The split may have been ordered by Hillary.

Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    That brings up an interesting question.

Lots of talk of a possible Hillary run in 2020.

Wiener is now out.

Lets say he and Huma try and patch things up. I'm sure Anthony will want to. And Huma is a practicing Muslim. Her faith teaches her to be loyal to her husband, unquestionably. The split may have been ordered by Hillary.

Now what?

American Muslim women are more likely to divorce an idiot husband, especially one who is not a Muslim himself and who likes to post dick pics online. He may even have conditions of parole as a sex offender that forbid him from being around their child.

There's a Muslim agency in Dearborn that will help women get away from and divorce abusive husbands. Motherf-ing Rep. Tlaib even refers to Allah as "she", which might explain Allah's moodiness (I had to beat Rock to that one).

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    American Muslim women are more likely to divorce an idiot husband, especially one who is not a Muslim himself and who likes to post dick pics online. He may even have conditions of parole as a sex offender that forbid him from being around their child.

There's a Muslim agency in Dearborn that will help women get away from and divorce abusive husbands. Motherf-ing Rep. Tlaib even refers to Allah as "she", which might explain Allah's moodiness (I had to beat Rock to that one).
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez