1. #1 Why My Wife And I Decided To Abort Our Unborn Gay Son 
    Power CUer
    Note: This is satire.

Why My Wife And I Decided To Abort Our Unborn Gay Son
    http://thefederalist.com/2019/02/28/...nborn-gay-son/

...Well, got the blood work results, and thereís good news and bad news. Good news: Itís a boy and heís healthy. Bad news: Heís gay. I didnít even know there was a blood test for that now, but I guess itís new? They found the genes that cause homosexuality and they test for them now.

Iím a really tolerant person, but this has made me think hard. I donít know how I feel about trying to raise a gay son....

....This really started to weigh on my mind, so I did some research. Suicide attempts are significantly higher among gay teensófive times more likely. Gay kids are five times more likely than a heterosexual youth to end up hospitalized as a result. More than 70 percent of calls to Trevor Lifeline, a targeted suicide prevention hotline, come from the South and central regions of the country, right where I live.

Another study found that any kind of victimization at school leads to much higher risks of substance abuse. Studies in progressive states like Vermont and Massachusetts found that for gay and bisexual boys, rates of victimization were nearly five times that of straight kids. More disturbingly, that victimization coincides with a host of risky behaviors, from cigarette and alcohol abuse all the way up to hard drugs like cocaine and heroin. Gay kids are way more likely to do all of these things than similarly persecuted straight kids.

On top of that, in every studied risk factor but cigarette use, gay and bisexual boys are at a much greater risk than girls. What kind of life will my gay son have? How could I justify subjecting him to such horrible experiences for his entire life?

....So my wife and I talked, and weíve decided we arenít ready to raise a gay child. It isnít fair to raise a gay child in our area. It would be so hard for our son to live here. And I donít think either of us could handle it if he killed himself.

Moving elsewhere just to have this baby would be totally unfair to us. We are going to get an abortion, both for the childís sake and for ours. Itís the best thing for all of us. Iím really glad we found out before itís too late. Iíve never been more thankful for a womanís right to choose what to do with her body....

The libs won't like having their classic argument turned around on them.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The interesting thing is the twist at the end of the piece. I won't ruin it for those who actually want to read the thing in its entirety.

If there was really a "gay gene" this piece wouldn't be satire it would be history.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    If there was really a "gay gene" this piece wouldn't be satire it would be history.
    They claim they were born that way but there is no genetic evidence to confirm that claim. As a matter of fact, they discourage research into this question for fear that they claim may be proved false. Same for scientific studies on the difference in the brains of men and women. There are obvious anatomical differences in brain structure but feminists deny this and discourage research. Go figure.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Power CUer
    They claim they were born that way but there is no genetic evidence to confirm that claim. As a matter of fact, they discourage research into this question for fear that they claim may be proved false.
    There is a good political reason for that. The entire case for "gay rights" is built on the premise that homosexuality is an inborn characteristic, like being black, and cannot be changed. If no gay gene or genes exist, then the entire premise for homosexuals as a protected class falls apart.

Libs cannot fathom following logic beyond what they want it to mean. If any of them read the piece and tried to comprehend it, their mental transmission would drop like when a properly trained child drops the van into reverse when the car thief tries to speed off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!