1. #1 Leftists rage when judge hands down ‘light’ Manafort sentence... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Leftists are always "raging" about something...

March 8, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

The Democrat Party, its left-wing media enablers and special counsel Robert Mueller were all served a veritable smackdown Thursday when the judge presiding over Paul Manafort’s case defied Mueller’s request and handed the 69-year-old political consultant a sentence of only four years.

“To impose a sentence of 19-24 years on Mr. Manafort would clearly be a disparity. In the end, I don’t think the guidelines range is at all appropriate,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III ruled, citing the special counsel’s demand that President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman spend up to a quarter of a century behind bars for white-collar financial crimes.

“I think what I’ve done is sufficiently punitive — and anyone who disagrees should try spending a day in a federal penitentiary. And he’s spending 47 months,” Ellis continued.

The judge, a Navy veteran appointed to the court in 1987 by then-President Ronald Reagan, added that Manafort is to receive credit for time served, meaning he’s only looking at another 38 months before he’s freed and allowed to return home to his wife and kids.

You "Raging" Libtards are going to "rage" Trump
    into another 4 year term. Thanks!!!

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

Leftist rage when _________

The left's behavior over the last few years has really helped me to truly understand the term 'Mental Masturbation'.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I'm no fan of manafort, especially if he is guilty of the tax evasion and bank fraud charges but don't have an opinion on the length of his sentence. Should President Trump have vested him better before hiring him on to run his campaign, perhaps, but would his past tax misdeeds have shown up in a background check, who knows.
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM