Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaineSkin View Post
    I guess skipping over the fact he’s already paid $40+ million back and is paying more while also being sentenced to more soon has skipped your unhinged mob brain.

Not to mention Glen Simpson wrote about foreign lobbying interest in 2007 in the WSJ naming Manafort then as a perpetrator.
    The DOJ could of at anytime picked Manafort up and prosecuted. They don’t because he’s just the one who ended up taking the campaign manager position on the Trump team.

If you thought for maybe 5 minutes, you would realize you agree with us in that the swamp inside the DC beltway is out of control. No longer do they consistently prosecute. They target those who do not align with their political allies which builds them clout a la power within the swamp.

Not only do we need Trump, but we need an AG and heads of the three letter agencies to be outsiders.
    They need to come from the military and enforce our laws, period.
    Great leadership may cross fields of operation and lead as effectively as-if they worked in the environment for 30 years.

The job of of MSM is to replicate Hitler’s greatest quote:
    “Tell a big enough lie long enough and frequent enough the people will believe”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So far I tend
    to agree with you.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Same here and welcome to CU.
    May the FORCE be with you!