1. #1 I stand with Barack Obama. 
    link

Ahhhhhh, yes. The DUmmies complain endlessly about the fact that President Trump has people who support him and his conservative agenda. They say we're a "cult" and try to shame people to turn against him.

But Obama?

All hail god Obama...........

DemocratSinceBirth (91,740 posts)

I stand with Barack Obama.

I hold him in the same reverence as the martyred Kennedy brothers, Abraham Lincoln, and Dr. King and am not ashamed to say so. He was the fundamentally most decent man to ever hold that office.
    JanetLovesObama (439 posts)

1. I adore President Obama !!!!
    Awwwwwww. Isn't that sweet? (gag)

Chin music (173 posts)

89. +1

I felt a heck of a lot safer. Like i did in the 90's really. The 90's were overall good for America. PLUS Clinton created a surplus....imagine THAT if you can. I remember it well.
    Pres Obama was a sight for sore eyes everytime I saw him and Mrs. O.

I'm not a practicing Christian but, I seem to remember somewhere a colloqiol? question..."When Jesus returns (ahem) what will he look like and how will we recognize him.?" meaning, be good to people in general bc you never know if it's the Big J. Pres obama was SUCH a fine representative for all of us. The world was SO proud of us. Rightfully so.
    Democrats pick people who govern everybody fairly, even the gop. The gop elect people, to abolish abortion and pump up corporations that are destroying our land.
    samnsara (7,156 posts)

3. me too! He made me feel safe and proud to be an American...

...orange turd makes me vomit...
    Safe and proud? Takes a Jack*ss to think that what Obama did to the US entitled them to feel 'safe and proud'.

redstatebluegirl (5,720 posts)

8. I slept so much better when he was President.
    Pepsidog (1,777 posts)

14. Obama is a national hero. Hard to find a more gracious, disciplined and dignified man.
    onit2day (889 posts)

66. He revealed the true face of the repub party who tried to make him a one term president

According to Mitch McConnell that was their primary goal...not helping America, just obstructing Obama.
    Jack*sses act as though they have never done that in the past. **News flash** Every party has done that or they'd never run an opposing candidate against the President for his second term. Pigs thought their god Obama should get whatever he wanted without any input from the Republican. That's why they were OK with his ruling with a "pen and phone". And it is how they are justifying their scorched earth jack*ss "resist" antics and their investigations done for one reason only - to get Trump no matter what they have to do.

One thing the Jack*ss Party has shown is that it is OK to investigate the opposition using our intelligence agencies. Trump is actively getting rid of Obama's jack*ss plants and when that is done he can do the same as THE BLACK *SS in that regard. It's the fair thing to do, isn't it?

treestar (72,441 posts)

17. Fundamentally decent, fit for it by talent and temperament

He may not have always made the best decision or the exact one we thought we wanted, but he did his best. Going from him to that cynical, money grubbing, rude, ignorant, vile, loud-mouthed, self-centered lout is the biggest turnaround in the history of turnarounds.
    He was a secretive, passive aggressive jack*ss who did irreparable harm to the US and the Jack*ss Party encouraged, allowed and applauded it.
    The Genealogist (2,905 posts)

20. He served this country, ALL of us, with dignity, grace and strength

Easily the best president in my lifetime. All this while suffering through eight years of nonsense hurled at him, from tan suits to the ridiculous birtherism. That thing squatting the White House isn't fit for anything.
    Right. Jack*sses ALWAYS think THEIR President should be afforded respect and allowed to whatever he wants while they treat every Republican with blatant disrespect, disdain and hate. If the next Jack*ss President gets half of what they have given President Trump we can dig some mass graves because it's a given jack*sses heads will explode enmass.

Haggis for Breakfast (3,319 posts)

48. STILL my president.

I don't consider the current occupant LEGITIMATE.

As well as this . . . presidents LEAD. This buttplug wouldn't know where to begin.
    Or in the case of Obama - on his ASS from behind - meaning in secrecy and allowing others to do the work while he takes the credit. Some "leader".

Gothmog (65,310 posts)

28. I miss having a real POTUS

I also stand with President Obama
    mcar (25,813 posts)

32. Best President of my 60 years!

Honeycombe8 (33,921 posts)

40. A decent family man, and one of the best Presidents the country's ever had!

I feel lucky to have been alive when he was President, and be witness to his Presidency. I am so proud of our country for voting for him! TWICE!

I LOVE OBAMA.
    MadDAsHell (1,677 posts)

42. Lincoln used the N word; fuck him. nt
    Too bad I won't be around in 100 years when Obama is criticized and statues and memorials of him are torn down because he dared to use "gay" the "q", word or "African American" because those are now seen as 'racist' or homophobic and those who say the words are worthy of being written out of history.
    seta1950 (97 posts)

68. Exactly

A decent man we love and appreciate
    Reply to this post

Puzzledtraveller (5,915 posts)

69. He was a great pragmatist president

He understood subtlety and also patience, I think maybe we have lost some of that.
    And the Obama worship goes on and on.

DemocratSinceBirth (91,740 posts)

I stand with Barack Obama.
    so then you don't stand with ilhan omar?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

... the martyred Kennedy brothers ...
    Meaning no disrespect for JFK or RFK, "martyred"? For what?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

The Kennedys' weren't murdered. Them boys got shot. Martin Luther King was martyred.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Barry who

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    mcar (25,813 posts)

32. Best President of my 60 years!

I agree. President Trump is awesome and I'm
    the same age as the DUer. I'm glad members