1. #1 NPR deathbed bouncy 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211889406

bigtree

'S***, I'm not going to see the Mueller report, am I?'

Tim Mak*@timkmak13m13 minutes ago*
    World War II vet Mitch Tendler had fought Nazism, and lived to the age of 94. After outliving two pacemakers, he was rushed to the hospital on Dec 29.*

In one of his last moments, he says, 'S***, I'm not going to see the Mueller report, am I?'*
    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/05/70017...last-breath**
    One bong on the bouncy scale for creativity. Otherwise, not believable in the least.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Mitch, thank you for your service.

No, you will not see Muller's report.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I love how these dummies love to use that Patriot bullshit, they don't know the first thing about being a Patriot, it is insulting to hear one use a veterans name to help push their simple minded ignorance. This quote was most likely used completely out of context and I seriously doubt a WW II veteran would be one of these dummies we see today. If by some chance he was, then he no doubt had already developed dementia a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    I love how these dummies love to use that Patriot bullshit, they don't know the first thing about being a Patriot, it is insulting to hear one use a veterans name to help push their simple minded ignorance. This quote was most likely used completely out of context and I seriously doubt a WW II veteran would be one of these dummies we see today. If by some chance he was, then he no doubt had already developed dementia a long time ago.
    Totally agrees.

The similar tactic almost worked with that 'gold star family' vs. candidate-Trump, but was too contrived and phony to gain any traction.

Frankly, I was expecting another one of those I overheard nurses at the nursing-station bouncies which pop-up on DU once a year or so.