Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Re ITT Tech, I worked with a guy who graduated from there somewhere around 2000. One can argue about whether the tuition is disproportionately high or not, but he did know his stuff. By way of anecdotal contrast, I interview a junior in San Jose State's EE program for a technician job. The student did not know basic stuff I knew even before my first trimester at De Vry.

What Killed ITT tech was the Obama MALAdministration cutting them off from all Federal loan and grant program. It was "academicide" not some sort of "natural death".
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Maybe if they are buried in debt young they will feel the sting more when deductions come out of their checks, they might think twice about voting in tax hungry Marxists.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Re ITT Tech, I worked with a guy who graduated from there somewhere around 2000. One can argue about whether the tuition is disproportionately high or not, but he did know his stuff. By way of anecdotal contrast, I interview a junior in San Jose State's EE program for a technician job. The student did not know basic stuff I knew even before my first trimester at De Vry.

What Killed ITT tech was the Obama MALAdministration cutting them off from all Federal loan and grant program. It was "academicide" not some sort of "natural death".
    An ITT recruiter came to my house in 1987 when I was about to graduate from high school. I never had anything against them, but it was just too expensive. At that time it was $23,000 a year. I got the poor manís equivalent from Texas A&M on the cheap.

I remember, we as students talked about De Vry. It seemed to be the holy grail at the time, and perhaps still is. Iím disconnected from that environment today, so I really donít know.