1. #1 AOC dispenses more wisdom on climate change 
    AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez showed her ecological genius once again on Saturday when she announced to congress her opposition to Daylight Savings Time. Despite the criticisms she receives on a regular basis from clueless conservatives who can’t see past the barrels of their AR15s, she continues to press onward, driving progressive ideology where it belongs – in the the hearts and minds of all Americans (and foreign born Americans living overseas).

In congress today, she spoke for a record three 3 hours and 58 minutes covering a variety of topics – all in a response to being asked “how will we pay for the Green New Deal?” Her monologue of an answer consisted of a myriad of reasons to vote for the Green New Deal as well as an explanation as to why we must immediately do away with Daylight Savings Time.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time"
    X 10,000

https://npcdaily.com/2649/aoc-oppose...3UqIDY-ln8eAco
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

What a freaking moron!
    What's next: Will she push to ban the sun for causing global warming?

You’ve got to be shitting me... This has to be from the Onion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    You’ve got to be shitting me... This has to be from the Onion.
    Close but no cigar NPC

A brief bit of text below this article states: “Yes, this entire website is satire and not meant to be taken seriously.” The NPC Daily also elaborates on the nature of its content in its “About” page:

NPC Daily is a satire site, providing political and cultural commentary with wanton sarcasm. NPC Daily pokes fun of modern journalism and liberalism. If you believe one of our articles is real, it’s because the content is not too far adrift from what is published by mainstream news outlets. But, alas, our content is totally fictitious and is created to elicit laughs and bemusement

See my post re Fauxahontas from the same source.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Close but no cigar NPC

A brief bit of text below this article states: “Yes, this entire website is satire and not meant to be taken seriously.” The NPC Daily also elaborates on the nature of its content in its “About” page:

NPC Daily is a satire site, providing political and cultural commentary with wanton sarcasm. NPC Daily pokes fun of modern journalism and liberalism. If you believe one of our articles is real, it’s because the content is not too far adrift from what is published by mainstream news outlets. But, alas, our content is totally fictitious and is created to elicit laughs and bemusement

Thanks for alerting me to the website.

It may be satire but Old Crazy Eyes is stupid enough to say that with a straight face.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Close but no cigar NPC

Thanks for alerting me to the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    It may be satire but Old Crazy Eyes is stupid enough to say that with a straight face.
    Sounded enough like her for me to believe it until I saw the source.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault