Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dirty Dozen Repubs Stab Trump in Back 
    Rotten Rino's Vote Against Trump

There’s no other way to put it: On Thursday, 12 Senate Republicans stabbed President Donald Trump in the back. They broke from the GOP to join Democrats in voting to block the national emergency declaration over the southern border wall. The 12 are as follows:

Sens. Susan Collins (M.E), Rand Paul (K.Y.), Mitt Romney (U.T.), Mike Lee (U.T.), Lisa Murkowski (A.K.), Lamar Alexander (T.N.), Marco Rubio (F.L.), Roy Blunt (M.O.), Pat Toomey (P.A.), Rob Portman (O.H.), Jerry Moran (K.S.) and Jerry Wicker (M.S.).
    I called the esteemed Senator Blunt (Mo) offices in both St Louis and DC and left messages on each. The lines were busy or they were too cowardly to answer the phone. I'm sure that I echoed the thoughts of many Missourians. I expressed in no uncertain terms how strongly I disapproved of his vote. Also just might have dropped that he no longer has my vote and don't bother to ever fund raise---any donations will go straight to Trump.

If we still lived in Florida, would be leaving the same message for Rubio. What a jerk!

Anyone living in states with the traitorous RINO's, I'd suggest you contact their offices. I'm sick to death of these holier-than-thou, weak Republicans. At least the Dims stick together. I hate their views, but at least the DemonRats stick together. The Republicans should be smart enough to learn from the Dims---unless they are just Dim Lites.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

It's sad that congress is more interested in fighting the President who wants to make our borders secure than actually coming up with solutions to keep illegal aliens and drugs out of the Country. Every day congress fucks around playing power games more illegals and drugs come into this Country.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I sent Blunt an email too. These POS's think they
    are safe just because Trump will veto it.
    They're wrong...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Rand Paul? Iíve always thought he was real and not sold out. Shame on you, Rand Paul. Ronald McDonald wants his haircut back.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Most of these Republicans do not stand for what their constituents want, we are going to have to find better ways to vet them, they lie and they lie well.
    "No, I'm not getting rid of ICE like how would we keep drinks cold"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

These rats try to cover their true motives with an absolute BS constitutional argument and phony fear mongering about the 2nd amendment. Shame on them.

When re-election day rolls around I am no longer falling for the "lesser of two evils" rationale.

I have gaining a lot respect for Lindsey Graham in the past year. He may not agree with the President 100% of the time but he has some conception of loyalty.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Most of these Republicans do not stand for what their constituents want, we are going to have to find better ways to vet them, they lie and they lie well.
    I'm making a list and checking it twice ...
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I'm making a list and checking it twice ...
    We all should.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I've given up on my representatives in the House and Senate giving a damn about me. DiFi and the gold digging Camela Harris are my senators and the Young Turks puppet Ro Khanna is my representative. They don't give a damn about me because I'm a law abiding citizen and am useless to them because of it.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    ....Anyone living in states with the traitorous RINO's, I'd suggest you contact their offices. I'm sick to death of these holier-than-thou, weak Republicans. At least the Dims stick together. I hate their views, but at least the DemonRats stick together. The Republicans should be smart enough to learn from the Dims---unless they are just Dim Lites.
    These Republicans probably feel that it is Trump who is the RINO.
    My gun collection has killed at least five fewer people than the Kennedy clan has with airplanes, automobiles and golf clubs.