1. #1 Thank you.... Thank you all so very much, to all of the uninformed Democrats... 
    Your undying support for the hoax, now known as the "russian collusion investigation", has now assured our President ... Donald J. Trump...

WILL BE RE-ELECTED to a second 4-year term!!!

Your continued ignorance will indeed help us in all future elections.....

Agreed. And to keep it fresh, more unhinged stab-in-the-dark "investigations" to come. And, why not! it's only a total waste of OUR money. Not sure if it has registered but, this ain't making the dems any new friends.

Yep. The shields and shovels of the lie-stream media aren't as effective and dependable as they'd been planning on them being, going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Agreed. And to keep it fresh, more unhinged stab-in-the-dark "investigations" to come. And, why not! it's only a total waste of OUR money. Not sure if it has registered but, this ain't making the dems any new friends.
    When getting Trump is more important than doing anything for the country, they’re pretty much exposed for the scumbags that they are. They shouldn’t be running anything.

Power CUer
    Hi Becky,

I wonder how patient Americans will be with the Democrat witch hunt now that hoax is out. Since all of the "investigations" by Congressional Dems will be about 2020, I think the American people should file a complaint with the FEC that our tax dollars (Congressional salaries, labor and time of Congressional aids, and the real estate of the Capitol itself) are all being used to support the Democrat 2020 Presidential Candidate. There is clearly a violation in here somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Hi Becky,

I wonder how patient Americans will be with the Democrat witch hunt now that hoax is out. Since all of the "investigations" by Congressional Dems will be about 2020, I think the American people should file a complaint with the FEC that our tax dollars (Congressional salaries, labor and time of Congressional aids, and the real estate of the Capitol itself) are all being used to support the Democrat 2020 Presidential Candidate. There is clearly a violation in here somewhere.
    Add to that truth is the time and money spent on the new investigations while the government was “shut down”.

BTW Welcome Becky!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Have they found a way to blame the Electoral College for the results of the Mueller Report?
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Have they found a way to blame the Electoral College for the results of the Mueller Report?
    Give it 24 business hours.