Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Does he look like he had bleach poured on him?
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Power CUer
    I'm glad the PD is releasing all this. The man hours wasted on a hoax is bad enough. However, this country was only saved from another racial conflagration because the security camera Smollett was aiming for wasn't working. Had it worked, all the PD information in the world could not have competed with a viral security video showing MAGA hats and a noose. We might never have known the real truth. Thank goodness for faulty equipment!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I'm glad the PD is releasing all this. The man hours wasted on a hoax is bad enough. However, this country was only saved from another racial conflagration because the security camera Smollett was aiming for wasn't working. Had it worked, all the PD information in the world could not have competed with a viral security video showing MAGA hats and a noose. We might never have known the real truth. Thank goodness for faulty equipment!
    Uncle Ralphie suspects that the Chicago police know exactly what happened, but their hands are tied by the SJW politicians.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Uncle Ralphie suspects that the Chicago police know exactly what happened, but their hands are tied by the SJW politicians.
    I don't disagree with you. I also think they know the involvement of the Obamas and have been threatened to keep their mouths shut.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I believe the camera was working. Just that it was pointed in a different direction then where he staged the hoax, thus he wasn't recorded.

He leaves the noose on while eating the Subway-sandwich. Right.

And speaking of a nickname that rhymes with 'noose', I think she's only in jeopardy if Foxx and that other toady rat on her.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Jimmie cracked corn and I didn't care. Jussie tried to frame crackers and it pissed me off.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I believe the camera was working. Just that it was pointed in a different direction then where he staged the hoax, thus he wasn't recorded.
    Are you telling me that Jussie was so dumb that he couldn't see which way the camera was facing?

Are you telling me that Jussie was so dumb that he couldn't see which way the camera was facing?
    Twarn't me that said that, but based on his overall actions since, I would tend to say YES!!!!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Yes.
    Police say Smollett deliberately staged the attack in a spot where he believed it would be captured on video, but "that particular camera wasn't pointed in that direction," Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Thursday.
    https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...506207791.html