Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just realized that I’m sounding like the “get off my lawn” guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    https://www.newsradioklbj.com

I listen to KLBJ 590AM at almost all times of the day. The Austin American Statesman is pretty much birdcage liner, and the free Austin Chronicle is fun to pick up just to make fun of their ridiculous politics, or if you want to see movie listings and bands that are playing when and where.

Alex Jones and infowars are right across the street from where I work. I shall not give the location, but I do know exactly where the Central Texas Command Center is located. The best time to listen to Alex Jones is when he blows his freaking stack on the air. Oh, wait. That’s every single day. LOL!
    Oh nice! I'll have to check out that radio station. All I really do now is go through the fox 7 news app, and then like you said laugh at how ridiculous the Austin Chronicle is. Can't say I'm a huge Alex Jones fan, but that's interesting I didn't even know he was based out of Central Texas.

Austin is hilariously far left. All the Beto stickers drive me crazy. I travel a lot for work, so I'll go anywhere from Dallas to Houston to Corpus Christi, usually suburban areas. I love Texas so much, and then I'm reminded how insane Austin is when I just overhear a conversation at a bar on like airport or something.

Around August my girlfriend and I are planning on moving to Georgetown / Liberty Hill / Leander to get out of the city, but still be close enough if there's some fun stuff we want to do.

I grew up in south Alabama, I've enjoyed Austin for it's great food, entertainment, dog friendly places, all the parks and lakes and such, but I'm definitely ready to get out of the city again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodburn View Post
    Oh nice! I'll have to check out that radio station. All I really do now is go through the fox 7 news app, and then like you said laugh at how ridiculous the Austin Chronicle is. Can't say I'm a huge Alex Jones fan, but that's interesting I didn't even know he was based out of Central Texas.

Austin is hilariously far left. All the Beto stickers drive me crazy. I travel a lot for work, so I'll go anywhere from Dallas to Houston to Corpus Christi, usually suburban areas. I love Texas so much, and then I'm reminded how insane Austin is when I just overhear a conversation at a bar on like airport or something.

Around August my girlfriend and I are planning on moving to Georgetown / Liberty Hill / Leander to get out of the city, but still be close enough if there's some fun stuff we want to do.

I grew up in south Alabama, I've enjoyed Austin for it's great food, entertainment, dog friendly places, all the parks and lakes and such, but I'm definitely ready to get out of the city again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    When you get to Liberty Hill, you can really tell that you are no longer in Austin.