1. #1 Patagonia decides to pick and choose only the wokest buyers for its famous vests 
    Can lefty companies pick and choose their buyers, as if the gay cake controversy were applicable only to conservatives?

Yep, they're doing it and getting away with it as a good public relations move in the press.

In a Bloomberg piece under the unintentionally ironic header of "Good Business," Patagonia is refusing to license the vests it sells to oil companies, mining companies, religious groups, "politically affiliated" (read: conservative) organizations, and big wicked banks.

Late last year, Patagonia updated its mission statement, saying, "We're in business to save our home planet."
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ous_vests.html
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

I don't believe I've ever bought their products, but they have competitors. For example, The North Face and its corporate sibling Timberland.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I don't believe I've ever bought their products, but they have competitors. For example, The North Face and its corporate sibling Timberland.
    I never heard of a company named Patagonia, but I'm guessing their products cost twice as much as their competitors' products.

Those groups probably didn't buy their stuff anyways.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

They are a privately held company who has the right to ruin their business with bad choices.

As a private individual, I will take a certain glee when their business model causes them to fail.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Off my list of patronage. Good riddance! The list is long and growing. No loss at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    They have a smattering of brick and mortar stores. Looks like they sell from mostly Dicks and Active Endeavors store locations.

Only thing I see online that they sell that rig companies would like might be their wet suits. Beyond that, it's mostly yuppy crap.