Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    I’m not schooled enough politically to know when the absolute deadline is for her to jump in, but I’m convinced she will. She’s so fucking lazy and entitled, she’ll wait for the easy deadwood to fall off before jumping in. And all of those clowns will kiss her ass for a VP slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I’m not schooled enough politically to know when the absolute deadline is for her to jump in, but I’m convinced she will. She’s so fucking lazy and entitled, she’ll wait for the easy deadwood to fall off before jumping in. And all of those clowns will kiss her ass for a VP slot.
    You've got that right. The queen thinks she's entitled to the presidency. It is her turn again. Don't know why she thinks that she's entitled other than she's delusional---and evil. I can't stand the sight of her.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    You've got that right. The queen thinks she's entitled to the presidency. It is her turn again. Don't know why she thinks that she's entitled other than she's delusional---and evil. I can't stand the sight of her.
    Well, in the '08 elections, obama promised he would support her if she agreed to end her campaign.

In the '16 elections, all her blind supporters in the liberal media all agreed it was in the bag. She surrounded her self with people who parroted the same. In the end, she ended up believing what they were telling her.

Now fast-forward to today, she won the popular vote, remembers all she's heard and been told, she honestly believes it all. That had it not been for this upstart who "Cheated" she would now be queen.

I will update this list later on Sunday I'm away from home Beto has dropped out of the race and kamila Harris has fired her entire New Hampshire Staffing close all the offices

Michael Bloomberg will be making it official next week.

Come Friday of next week, it is the cutoff date to register to be on the primary ballots in many of the states, so it is also the last chance for Hillary if she's going to jump in.

So what's Bloombarf's long game here? Stalking horse for Hillary? Campaign money for 'Take the guns' ads? Dem, GOP, or Unicorn Party? Or does he seriously think there are enough Never-Trumper GOPers outside the Blue Northeast to pull more votes from Trump than the Democrats?

And Eric Holder seems poised to announce what he's going to do.

Both he and Bloomberg will have chickened-out of the Debates, in my mind. Let's seem 'em be awkward and uncomfortable. They're both little more than amateurs when it comes to a Nationwide primetime-situation, I suspect.

Especially Bloomberg, when it comes to his laughable stance on taking our guns from us.

Bloomberg sees Biden falling and sees an opportunity to jump in and take his place. He's going to try to pull off a win like President Trump did. Self financed to the end. Thing is, he could do it. He's very wealthy and will likely flood the airwaves in every state. But like Tanker said, his platform will be limited to gun grabbing, Reading from his plans, he intends to skip the early primary states, and concentrate on the Super Tuesday states like California, Texas and Ohio to get massive grabs at one time.

I really have no idea what Holder is thinking. The left hated him at the end when he left the DOJ, what will he run on? His time in the DOJ which everyone hated?

Hillary stated yesterday "I Have Always Been A Very, Very Slow Runner". Take it as you will. I have a sneaky feeling if she doesn't run in the primary, she may be setting herself up to grab the ticket should it come down to a brokered convention.

Updated. Sanford (R) is out, Patrick is in, Bloomburg is in holding, and Hillary is clucking like she already won this race.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Actually I think who ever wins the primary will pick hilliary for the VP slot. Then after the inauguration the new president will suffer a fatal fall and the hill will step up to the plate!

That's the easiest route for her, she doesn't have the strength or stamina to run a campaign again.

Besides, she cackles, has a big fat ass and cankles!
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.