1. #1 Chelsea Clinton: Trump Presidency Always Reaching ‘New Levels of Cruelty’ 
    Chelsea Clinton criticized President Donald Trump’s immigration and conservation policies Monday, saying the administration has consistently hit “new levels of cruelty” during a Late Night with Seth Meyers interview

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ls-of-cruelty/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Yawn. She needs to spend a day and night in Auschwitz or Dachau, learn what real cruelty looks like. Or maybe prospect for mass graves in the Kolyma. Or maybe a day and night in a Cambodian Killing Fields museum.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Sorry kid, MG's at the border
    wouldn't be cruel enough...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    She needs to spend a few years in a federal prison for stealing. I just hope when that foundation case goes forward she is punished just like her poor parents are. She is an officer of the foundation and used stolen laundered money to live the good life. Happy Trails to her and her two thieving parents. If nothing else maybe she can be excluded from ever running for any federal office having been a felon. and we can bury this dirty family in our politics forever

Those Clintons are always chasing a buck. She was in St Louis a few days ago, at the St Louis Zoo. She wrote a kid's book on endangered species. It was based on her taking the kids to a zoo. She has no experience as far as I know with animals. The little preview email sounded extremely simplistic, even for a kid's book.

But guess what---there was a fee to go to the book signing and listen to her little talk. Usually the fee thing doesn't happen when there's someone hawking a book, unless it's a scholarly presentation accompanied with a super audio visual presentation. I'd love to know how many showed up for it, but I wasn't about to donate a penny to one of the Clintons to go see to satisfy my curiosity. Hopefully she had a larger attendance than the audiences not coming to the Bubba and Hildabeast money hawking tour. Has anyone heard if they're still trying to extract more bucks from that speaking tour?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Those Clintons are always chasing a buck. She was in St Louis a few days ago, at the St Louis Zoo. She wrote a kid's book on endangered species. It was based on her taking the kids to a zoo. She has no experience as far as I know with animals. The little preview email sounded extremely simplistic, even for a kid's book.

But guess what---there was a fee to go to the book signing and listen to her little talk. Usually the fee thing doesn't happen when there's someone hawking a book, unless it's a scholarly presentation accompanied with a super audio visual presentation. I'd love to know how many showed up for it, but I wasn't about to donate a penny to one of the Clintons to go see to satisfy my curiosity. Hopefully she had a larger attendance than the audiences not coming to the Bubba and Hildabeast money hawking tour. Has anyone heard if they're still trying to extract more bucks from that speaking tour?

I'm curious if the "fee" was to go to some legit charity or the black hole known as the "clinton foundation".
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

If she hurries Chelsea could get some tips from the Mayor of Baltimore on how to boost her book sales.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!