Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1 Nilla, Please... 
    BSR
    Guest
    Apparently, My Nillas, there is a new racial Slur for white people. It won with 80% of the vote.


    http://gawker.com/tag/Nilla/?i=5018078&t=shut-up-nilla


    And if I hear someone call me a Niller, I'm fittin to peel some caps.. Only Nillas can call each other Nillas. :mad:
    Last edited by BSR; 06-20-2008 at 10:56 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,428
    Doesn't bother me. Makes me think of Nilla Wafers, and I'm always happy to soak up some banana pudding. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Nilla does sound like some kind of a snack.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Doesn't bother me. Makes me think of Nilla Wafers, and I'm always happy to soak up some banana pudding. :p
    Mmmmm, banana pudding. I'll have to make some as soon as Tristan gets home. It's his favorite.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Mmmmm, banana pudding. I'll have to make some as soon as Tristan gets home. It's his favorite.
    Are you going to eat it in front of him while he cries for some?:(
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Gee, I'm kind of fond of those cookies. They smell really good, they aren't very fattening, and they go pretty well with ice cream. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member DarkScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Are you going to eat it in front of him while he cries for some?:(
    No we do that with his ice cream! :p
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member dixierat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Out in the sticks
    Posts
    178
    DAMN! So now I gotta remember another word? I'm no longer just a Redneck hillbilly cracker honky I'm a redneck hillbilly nilla cracker honky.

    Whazzupwidat, my nillas?

    When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

    Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    No we do that with his ice cream! :p
    That's cold...


    hahahahaha.. Ya get it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    DAMN! So now I gotta remember another word? I'm no longer just a Redneck hillbilly cracker honky I'm a redneck hillbilly nilla cracker honky.

    Whazzupwidat, my nillas?


    Nilla, my nilla...
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •