1. #1 Is Barr the Democrats worst nightmare? 

The big story from Barr's testimony then before the subcommittee was not that the AG plans to release a redacted version of the Mueller report within a week ...

The big story was the affirmative answer he gave to a question about whether he was planning to investigate the provenance of the Russia probe itself. That would, of course, include the FISA court scandal and the Steele dossier, not to mention strange--let's call them spooky-- occurrences in the UK well before the election. Barr noted he also would look at the eight criminal referrals of DOJ personnel and others coming from Devin Nunes. He further noted we could expect the inspector general's report on these matters in May or June. He was filled with such news, much of it spontaneously given. Perhaps even John Huber will surface.

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/will...rst-nightmare/

I know the wheels of justice turn slowly but I hope Mr. Barr moves it along.

PS Recall that Huber is a U.S. Attorney in Utah that Jeff Sessions tasked with looking into Clinton's Uranium One scandal over a year ago, never to be heard from again.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Based on Barr's "spying" statements to Congress this past week I have some renewed hope that something will actually be done about the high level criminality of the DOJ, FBI and CIA. He is smart enough to know that he doesn't have two years to do it. I'm also sure that he is getting behind the scenes pressure from establishment/swamp people of all flavors.

Number one thing to watch out for: How soon does he meet with Devin Nunes to be briefed on his criminal referrals. Even though Nunes hasn't revealed the targets of his referrals, you can bet your last Bitcoin that the list includes Brennan, Clapper and Comey. Coincidentally the BCC trio has been howling the loudest the past few days.

If this all turns into yet another nothing-burger, I fear our Republic will be lost.

I'm also hoping that something finally happens and Comey and crew don't get away with the spying and lying. I've let myself believe that Barr will do the right thing. SR thinks that the Republicans will be cowardly and that all will turn out to be that proverbial nothing-burger.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Barr has the power, Republican cowards notwithstanding. The left will and has been savaging him. He needs to be incredibly strong as only a handful of Republicans will defend him.

Yeah, I kinda think he is their worst nightmare at the moment, in addition to themselves.

Abiding by the old cliché: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, Trump's vetting-team has been getting smarter-and-smarter about screening high-profile nominations.

Fake News was caught ammunitionless.