Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 UK: Rolls Royce Branch Introduces “Squat Toilet” To Fulfil “Diversity” Goal 
    A Rolls Royce branch in the UK has introduced “squat toilets” on its premises as part of its drive for “diversity and inclusion”.

In an email exclusively obtained by Summit News which was sent out to staff at a Rolls Royce branch in Derby, bosses write, “As part of Rolls Royce’s ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion, we are pleased to announce that there is now a cultural toilet available.”

“The toilet (also known as a squat toilet) is open with immediate effect,” states the email.

Squat toilets are mainly used in Africa and the Middle East. The usually consist of just a toilet pan or bowl at floor level and do not have a seat.

Similar toilets were installed in a shopping center in Rochdale, which has a high Muslim population, back in 2010 “after bosses went on a cultural awareness course
    https://summit.news/2019/04/05/uk-ro...iversity-goal/

Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

So rather than help advance their workers hygiene habits who are from backward shitholes, rolls royce has to expose their civilized employees to the backwards toilet system. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Would it be too difficult for them to learn to use a modern toilet? Hopefully RR is providing soap and water near those squat toilets before the workers return to work. Ewww, wouldn't want to ride in a RR if they're not sanitary. Of course, a RR is way above our pay grade, so don't think that there's much need to worry.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

The Roll Royce Darby facility builds the Trent 1000 jet engines that are on the Boeing 787.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    The Roll Royce Darby facility builds the Trent 1000 jet engines that are on the Boeing 787.

How reassuring.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Banned
    What is wrong with a squat toilet? They flush like any other toilet, are clean and normally use less water. I get that they are harder to use if you're a slacker who hasn't done any exercise in a few decades. :)

I think it's all a bunch of BS as it is most recently being reported by the likes of InfoWars and other silly websites. I've seen other websites with 5 year old links reporting other businesses installing them. Yawn.

I have never seen nor used a squat toilet. I don't plan on doing so.

I fully support the cultural appropriation of the Muslim foot bath, though. I think that having hot tubs for your feet in places where people are walking a lot is a great idea! I just don't think they should be restricted to Muslim only use.

When I worked at the packing plants in Dodge City, Kansas, there were signs in the bathrooms telling people to flush the TP, not throw it on the floor. When I asked why in the world people needed to be reminded of that, I was informed that many of the workers were from parts of Mexico and central America where, if they have indoor plumbing, it's not good enough to handle TP, so they keep a trash can by the toilet. Many got here and didn't know what to do without the trash can, so it was an issue.

This goes down as another case of "make everyone equal by dropping down to the lowest level". While there may be some arguments to be made about these using less water and the position being more effective, installing these in the name of "diversity" is, well, something that needs to go down the squat toilet.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    ….This goes down as another case of "make everyone equal by dropping down to the lowest level". While there may be some arguments to be made about these using less water and the position being more effective, installing these in the name of "diversity" is, well, something that needs to go down the squat toilet.
    It seems you don't like these toilets? Do you feel the same way about urinals and bidets?