1. #1 Australian Navy Orders Sailors Not to March in the Dark 
    The Royal Australian Navy (RAN) has ordered its sailors not to march in pre-dawn darkness on the way to a traditional ANZAC Day commemoration service because of health and safety concerns

A small town in the state of New South Wales which traditionally hosts an April 25 commemoration to remember those who have fallen in all wars has been told that concerns for the welfare of RAN participants precludes them from marching to the event in the dark.

Instead they will be required to form up at the ceremonial service site and wait for it to begin
    I wasn't aware that serving in the military was a 9 to 5 job. Would the El Jefes be as concerned in a battlefield situation ?

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...orial-service/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    This is what happens when you have a Poof in charge. We marched in the dark and used Road Guards with a frigging flashlight to stop or warn traffic. I have marched in driving rains holding onto the poncho of the guy in front of me, we always made it to where ever we were going. It seems our entire world is now a bunch of wussies not capable of making any decisions. It's laughable

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Very strange!
    May the FORCE be with you!