1. #1 WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested after Ecuador withdraws asylum 
    This could get interesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ecuado...d-by-uk-police

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was charged Thursday with conspiracy to commit computer intrusion for aiding Chelsea Manning in the cracking of a password to a classified U.S. government computer in 2010, the U.S. Justice Department announced hours after Assange's arrest in London.

Assange is accused of engaging in a conspiracy with Manning, the former U.S. Army analyst, in breaking a password stored on a U.S. Defense Department computer connected to a U.S. government computer network for classified documents and communications, the Justice Department said. Manning later transmitted a trove of classified government files to Assange, whose website posted the materials to a worldwide audience. Cracking the password allowed Manning to use a different username "rather than her own, officials said.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    This is one of those times that it's hard to see the forest thru the trees, we know at the time this took place our own government was deep into some devious and criminal activity so I guess it's up to each person to draw their own conclusion. Personally I am glad he released all the garbage and I doubt seriously any real damage was done, these governments spy on one another and there are no such thing as friendly governments, hence our own President was targeted by the Brits so screw all of them if you ask me. If any blame exist you can place it on that cross dresser who they recently put back into prison. They have tried several times to use charges like sex crimes and it shows they were all scrambling to cover their ass. I think there will be a lot of new things being released because he did not operate alone he runs a business.

Our government violated the Constitution and trampled on our Civil Rights, They broke the law of the land FIRST. Assange aided in exposing them. IF any lives were actually put in jeopardy it is on our government, not Assange.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Is he going for the Santa look???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Is he going for the Santa look???
    At least he hasn't yet gone full Howard Hughes. If Pam Anderson was visiting me frequently I'd be much more meticulous of my grooming.
    Last edited by old dog; 04-11-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)