1. #1 Its snowflaking in Michigan 
    Michigan State Students Filed Bias Incident Reports Over Some Really Petty Things

A Michigan State University student filed a bias response complaint because she read an offensive comment on an Instagram post: Someone had asked whether the women depicted in the photo looked "Indian."

Another student reported his roommate for watching a Ben Shapiro video on his laptop. "Ben Shapiro is known for his inflammatory speech that criticizes and attacks the African American community," the student wrote in his complaint. "I thought hate had no place on MSU's campus yet MSU has roomed me with someone who supports hate speach [sic]."

A Christian student was told that conducting a door-to-door survey of other dormitory residents was making people uncomfortable, and so she filed a bias incident report as well, complaining that she had been humiliated by this criticism
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...newthread&f=32
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

MSU is the biggest party school in Michigan and one of the biggest party schools in the country. I went to the second biggest party school in Michigan (WMU), and my sister went to MSU, so I know what I'm talking about.

There was one point in the late 80s or early 90s, when the dorm residents at MSU staged a sit in because the school stopped serving Captain Crunch in the cafeterias. And don't forget, this is the school where the gymnast's doctor got away with molesting the girls for years.