Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Hybrid View

  1. #1 GIMME GIMME GIMME! I want it NOW!! 
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Let me know if you need me to tell you what a vagina feels like... :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Let me know if you need me to tell you what a vagina feels like... :D
    whoa. The Mrs. has her panties in a bunch now . . . . She's mad at you. You'd better hide. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    whoa. The Mrs. has her panties in a bunch now . . . . She's mad at you. You'd better hide. :p


    Sorry Mrs. Policon....:(


    Is she real? Or is she the girlfriend everyone had who went to another school in the next town over?:p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Sorry Mrs. Policon....:(


    Is she real? Or is she the girlfriend everyone had who went to another school in the next town over?:p
    Spoken like a man with experience playing the girlfriend game. :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member newshutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Let me know if you need me to tell you what a vagina feels like... :D
    Pssst...poli...I think BSR is hitting on you......

    :eek:
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Spoken like a man with experience playing the girlfriend game. :p
    I.. Uhhh.. But... Uhh..



    What?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Let me know if you need me to tell you what a vagina feels like... :D
    Don't tempt me, smart guy! Haven't known that feeling for 187 days now. :mad: :(
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Don't tempt me, smart guy! Haven't known that feeling for 187 days now. :mad: :(


    It's like warm apple pie.. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,518
    Without the lumpiness, hopefully. Or the raisins.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •