Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Don't tempt me, smart guy! Haven't known that feeling for 187 days now. :mad: :(


    It's like warm apple pie.. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,443
    Without the lumpiness, hopefully. Or the raisins.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Without the lumpiness, hopefully. Or the raisins.
    You put raisins in apple pie? God, no wonder no one likes you... :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,443
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    You put raisins in apple pie? God, no wonder no one likes you... :p
    But they love my apple pie! :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Without the lumpiness, hopefully. Or the raisins.
    next time - use cranberries :) MUCH better. :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    I can't be the only person here on this site who like starcraft. :eek:CAN I????:eek:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Patent Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I can't be the only person here on this site who like starcraft. :eek:CAN I????:eek:
    No, you're not.

    But I find it hard to get excited about it with Diablo 3 on the horizon.

    Sorry Blizzard, I can only get excited about one of your games at a time.

    At least I recovered from WoW, otherwise both of these titles would be so far on the back burner that they wouldn't get any attention.

    There's also the issue that I'm a single-player/storyline kinda guy, and Starcraft has always been about multiplayer action.

    Also kekeke is annoying.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    The neighbor kids next door play starcraft all the time and tried to get me involved in it. riiiiiggght. They begged and begged for SC2 for Christmas.
    Policon, do you have to pay a monthly fee to play it online against other people? The kids next door dont do that, but is that an option in the game?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    No, you're not.

    But I find it hard to get excited about it with Diablo 3 on the horizon.

    Sorry Blizzard, I can only get excited about one of your games at a time.

    At least I recovered from WoW, otherwise both of these titles would be so far on the back burner that they wouldn't get any attention.

    There's also the issue that I'm a single-player/storyline kinda guy, and Starcraft has always been about multiplayer action.

    Also kekeke is annoying.
    I always played it single player so . . . . Blizzard need to get better about getting their games out faster. :(
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    I can't be the only person here on this site who like starcraft.
    I love it too...a load of time offline. I'm a slow gamer who likes to build forces and then start a massive land and air campaign in an all out war...I am actually more interested in Diabio 3, truth be told...I am very bad at RTS and on BattleNet?.."KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK, zerg rush"...they play way too fast for me.

    D3? Way different....
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •