Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I love it too...a load of time offline. I'm a slow gamer who likes to build forces and then start a massive land and air campaign in an all out war...I am actually more interested in Diabio 3, truth be told...I am very bad at RTS and on BattleNet?.."KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK, zerg rush"...they play way too fast for me.

D3? Way different....

Oh... My... God..

You put so many geek words together you have built the voltron of Nerd statements..

Congrats..

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Oh... My... God..

You put so many geek words together you have built the voltron of Nerd statements..

Congrats..
    Are you insinuating that some people might not have understood what he said? Made perfect sense to me :D

Sonnabend
    I work full time.
    Pay all the bills.
    Do all the shopping.
    Look after a disabled wife.
    Do all the house chores..and I mean ALL.

Games are for fun.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Are you insinuating that some people might not have understood what he said? Made perfect sense to me :D

I feel I need degree in nerd studies with a minor in geekology to bring me up to speed. :D

BSR
    I work full time.
    Pay all the bills.
    Do all the shopping.
    Look after a disabled wife.
    Do all the house chores..and I mean ALL.

Games are for fun.

No doubt, but it still doesnt change the fact that I didnt understand a friggin thing you said.

Sonnabend
    No doubt, but it still doesnt change the fact that I didnt understand a friggin thing you said.
    Doesnt make me a "geek" or a "nerd". The days of games being a thing for kids is long gone, BSR...you're way behind the times.

Games are a billion dollar industry, average age of a gamer now is late twenties, professional, average salary $30k and above.

Hey Biccat: Got a Zerg problem? Nothing that 50 Marines, 25 Goliaths and five Wraiths wont cure.:D

Sent in the Goliaths and smashed his air cover...sent in the Marines and wiped out the Buried Colonies....then sent in the rest of the attack force.

Wraiths chased and killed the Overlords....works every time.:D

Sonnabend
    Okay okay..a Goliath is a one man armoured unit, carrying two heavy chain guns with a nasty AA missile launcher..used in tandem with armoured Marines in a single armoured assault, they will punch through any defences and devastate any air cover in the region.

Wraiths are a one man stealth capable strike fighter, carrying an air to ground pulse cannon and two Shrike air to air missile launchers. As part of a combined force, they can cloak, and once the enemy detectors are down, will fly in and wreak havoc..what you cant see, you cant shoot down.

More than thirty Goliaths and fifty marines in an enemy base? Game over...they will leave nothing behind.

Last edited by Sonnabend; 01-02-2009 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Oh... My... God..

Congrats..
    Someone is itching to get his ass handed to him by a certified geek. :mad: Do we need to take this over to DU? :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Patent Member
    Hey Biccat: Got a Zerg problem? Nothing that 50 Marines, 25 Goliaths and five Wraiths wont cure.:D
    In theory.

Except while you're building your 2nd marine, 50 zerglings show up at your front door asking to borrow a cup of sugar.

Too blessed to be stressed. Never give up.