Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 No Sports Competitions for Women or Girls, Only for ‘Human Beings’ 
    Rep. Joe Kennedy: No Sports Competitions for Women or Girls, Only for ‘Human Beings’

Rep. Joe Kennedy decried sports leagues for only women and girls and said sports competitions must be for all “human beings.”

Kennedy, who chairs the Democrats’ transgender equality task force, dismissed women’s sports when Breitbart asked him during a brief interview on Capitol Hill what he would say to women and girls who lose sports competitions to “transgender” men and boys who say they are females.

Human beings are human beings, man, that’s exactly what I’d say,” he said April 9, adding: “Human beings are 100 percent entitled to compete with whatever sport they want to compete with. Human beings are humans beings … That’s your problem.

Kennedy’s dismissal of women’ sports came as Democrats continued to denounce President Trump’s policy of restoring the biology-based legal distinctions between men and women.

On Friday, for example, the Pentagon formally ended former President Barack Obama’s controversial policy of classifying men as women if they say they are women. Instead, Trump’s Pentagon has rewritten Obama’s regulations to recognize that biology is the “bright line” between female and male servicemembers. Trump’s reliance on biology — not on the idea of “gender identity” — allows his deputies to preserve institutions and rights for women and girls.
    He is a member of the Slime-Kennedy family of Massachusetts !

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-human-beings/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Every video I've seen of the radical extreme gender confused moonbats have had many obese, unkempt screaming females who have never seen the inside of a gym or beauty parlor and never seen a fast food joint they could pass up.

Is it any wonder that they want to emasculate men and trivialize athletic women? They are jealous of the satisfying sex life of normal people.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Then, eventually, they start altering the rules to give advantages to women and transgendered. Before you know it, true competition is destroyed along with the sport itself and interest in the sport.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Try that with professional sports leagues & teams 'n see what happens.

Human beings are human beings, man, that’s exactly what I’d say,” he said April 9, adding: “Human beings are 100 percent entitled to compete with whatever sport they want to compete with. Human beings are humans beings … That’s your problem.
    So a 18 year old pitcher can proclaim he feels like a 9 year old and join the little leaguers and throw 85 MPH fast balls at the other 9 year old kids Right? After all they're all 100% human beings.

I help coach a local air rifle and small bore team. In air rifle the girls typically do better than the boys, it has to do with body shape more than anything else. The boys still have an edge with small bore (they are allowed a heavier rifle) and with more upper body strength they enjoy a significant lead in pistol scores. If men and women competed together in air rifle in the Olympics, the best male shooter would have had to settle for a bronze medal in 2016.

If a dude wants to identify as a female, whatever. But any transwoman who wants to compete against cisgender females is just short changing himself.
    My gun collection has killed at least five fewer people than the Kennedy clan has with airplanes, automobiles and golf clubs.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    It is silliness and stupidity, it will not last long

I say let it happen. Then we'll see where the Feminazis stand. This also reminds me of the ending of Ladybugs when Rodney Dangerfield, fresh off his championship win for the soccer team he coached with the help of his stepson in drag, is giving a pep talk to his little league team and at the end, all the boys put on wigs as they're going to play in a girls league(against Tommy Lasorda's team).
    Progressivism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Martina Naritalova is already being protested by GLBTQ groups because she opposes allowing male to female trannies to participate as females in athletics.

I did a 10K yesterday. Of the top 10 finishers, the top woman finisher was 10th. That was more extreme than what I've commonly seen. Usually the top woman is somewhere between 3rd and 5th. That is not to say there aren't amazing women runners "out there". The first place finisher in last year's Boston Marathon was a woman (and I think weather there today is rainy again).

FWIW, I was 179/180 yesterday - a 9YO kid got bored the last couple of miles and I passed him. I was happy to finish vertical, under my own power and without one of my calves spasming.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!