1. #1 Pelosi Announces 'Security Assessment' For Ilhan Omar: Trump 'Must Take Down... Dange 
    link

Democrats don't like having the hatred their party espouses and endorses up for everyone in the US to see.

CatWoman (71,705 posts)

Pelosi Announces 'Security Assessment' For Ilhan Omar: Trump 'Must Take Down... Dangerous Video'

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi announced that she has asked for a “security assessment” for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MI), and demanded that Donald Trump take down the “dangerous” video he posted to attack the freshman congresswoman.

Trump posted a video that isolated a remark by Rep. Omar, and interspersed it with clips of the 9/11 attacks in progress. Since then, he has faced criticism for “willfully endangering” the life of Rep. Omar, although he was just one of several Republicans to launch inflammatory attacks against her.

On Sunday, Speaker Pelosi released a statement calling on Trump to take down the video, which has drawn widespread criticism for its potential to incite violence against Muslims, and Omar in particular (via email from Speaker Pelosi’s office):

Pelosi Statement on the Safety of Congresswoman Omar

London — Speaker Nancy Pelosi released the following statement:

“Following the President’s tweet, I spoke with the Sergeant-at-Arms to ensure that Capitol Police are conducting a security assessment to safeguard Congresswoman Omar, her family and her staff. They will continue to monitor and address the threats she faces.

“The President’s words weigh a ton, and his hateful and inflammatory rhetoric creates real danger. President Trump must take down his disrespectful and dangerous video.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/pelo...ngerous-video/
    That's no surprise. The Jack*sses routinely spew hateful Anti Republican, Anti American and Antisemitic trash that most Americans DO NOT agree with. Then when the Republicans showcase the Democrats hatred by pointing it out they whine about how UNFAIR it is and how it 'incites violence' against the Jack*ss spewing his or her hatred.

The only people inciting violence are the Democrats who spew their smug superiority and hatred of anyone who isn't firmly in the Democrats slave plantation.

malaise (188,094 posts)

2. The question is why Twitter hasn't taken it down already

Totally unacceptable

mr_lebowski (7,160 posts)

4. That IS the question, isn't it?

Despicable that they should even consider it an option to leave it up. Guess they're too afraid of the 'censorship' accusations coming from the RWNJ's lately ... to do the right thing.
    Glimmer of Hope (5,156 posts)

5. If ever there was a tweet to delete, this is it.
    Jack*sses hate being called out on their hatred. The demand that THEY be able to say whatever they want but anyone who doesn't agree with them should be shut down.

Democrats are showcasing their Anti American hatred more and more every day. And assh*les like Omar know that they can spew whatever they want and the PIG PARTY will prop them up and defend them. The Democrats allow themselves to be USED as they do this.

triron (11,639 posts)

26. Trump should be arrested immediately and charged with inciting violence against a congress

member.
    And the jack*ss who claims that the MURDER of over 3,000 Americans is just 'some people did something' and her supporters ought to be railroaded right out of the US.
    BigmanPigman (25,446 posts)

30. Surely you must know that he is above the law by now.

Last edited Sun Apr 14, 2019, 06:19 PM - Edit history (1)

lol Democrats WISH that calling their assh*les out for their hatred would be illegal.

Democrats forever think that they can control the speech of other people as they give themselves the right to way whatever they want about Republicans. They don't like the push back they are getting.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I think the old broad has lost her senses, don't she know she is protecting the enemy, the same as the people that vaporized 3000 plus Americans. I wish that bitch would just stroke out and the sooner the better. It's a damned disgrace there is someone so evil as that bitch standing there acting like she is the President.

More proof that the left doesn't understand freedom of speech

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Power CUer
    The "security assessment" is for show: to pretend Trump supporters are violent, like Antifa (which we are not). I guess the botox has finally entered the brain stem.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The "security assessment" is for show: to pretend Trump supporters are violent, like Antifa (which we are not). I guess the botox has finally entered the brain stem.

LOL. Exactly.

Drama Queen Nancy.
    May the FORCE be with you!

triron (11,639 posts)

26. Trump should be arrested immediately and charged with inciting violence against a congress

member.
    Steve Scalise says hi.

As I posted in the Cave yesterday:

Trump juxtaposing Omar's comment with the truth is incitement to violence. But this was not:

Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligence in DU-world!

How many DU-morons cheered Kathy the Griffin's "courage"?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

She 'asked' for a security-assessment… ?

No she didn't.

Who would she ask at the level she wants us to believe can matter?

I have a better idea, tell that disgusting ingratefull scrunt to STFU.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.