Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    willing to discuss things instead of just telling us how wrong we are...
    I presented this as a theory. You people are the ones who are being dogmatic. Listen to the radio program and if you hear something implausible, explain why it's implausible. You people are the ones who seem unwilling to discuss it. All you do is spout empty rhetoric and invective which doesn't impress thinking people. Seriously, if this were a debating hall, the audience would be roaring with laughter at you people right now.

Power CUer
    It's a message board, not a debating hall. We're not roaring with laughter because crazy is not entertaining. Go peddle it somewhere else.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    I presented this as a theory. You people are the ones who are being dogmatic. Listen to the radio program and if you hear something implausible, explain why it's implausible. You people are the ones who seem unwilling to discuss it. All you do is spout empty rhetoric and invective which doesn't impress thinking people. Seriously, if this were a debating hall, the audience would be roaring with laughter at you people right now.

Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Patent Member
    http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/proj...on/manson.html

There's my evidence.

Please provide something, other than speculation, that would be admissible in a court of law to defend your position that the Manson murders were committed by someone other than the Manson family.

There's a song lyric that describes our little Cosmoron perfectly..."When you believe in nothing, you'll fall for anything".

Then there's this little gem he keeps spouting:

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoron
    All you do is spout empty rhetoric and invective which doesn't impress thinking people
    Dude, you do realise you're talking about yourself more than anyone else here with that tired, repeated line. All you're doing is wasting bandwidth here with your empty rhetoric with the thinking people here on CU. It's also the reason you keep getting banned on other websites, including here very soon if you keep it up.
    Last edited by Zathras; 01-02-2009 at 03:52 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    your position that the Manson murders were committed by someone other than the Manson family.
    If you go back and read post #1 you'll see that my position is that it's a possibility that it was a government black operation. I didn't say I was one hundred percent sure.

How do we know that they weren't all programmed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOARWX3OjFc
    http://es.youtube.com/results?search...a+mind+control

There's a lot of stuff in that summary of the trial and it'll take a while to read it all. What specific part of it do you think proves they weren't programmed by the CIA or something?

All I want to do is get at the truth. If the truth is that it wasn't a government black op, that's the truth I want to get at. I won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoron
    If you go back and read post #1 you'll see that my position is that it's a possibility that it was a government black operation. I didn't say I was one hundred percent sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOARWX3OjFc
    http://es.youtube.com/results?search...a+mind+control

There's a lot of stuff in that summary of the trial and it'll take a while to read it all. What specific part of it do you think proves they weren't programmed by the CIA or something?

All I want to do is get at the truth. If the truth is that it wasn't a government black op, that's the truth I want to get at. I won't be disappointed.

But then again, so does everyone of your post whoring attemps
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Patent Member

How do we know the murders even occurred? Did you see the bodies? Were they real? Maybe the news media made up the murders, and Sharon Tate is living out the rest of her life under the pseudonym Sarah Talbott in northern Minnesota where no one will ever look for her.

If you use the lack of evidence, or super-conspiracy, as a basis for a theory, then there is no end to how far you can go. How do we know the earth is round? That the speed of light is 3e8 m/s? There could be a conspiracy among the scientific community, that the earth is really square, and the speed of light is 2e9 m/s.

But since there's no evidence to support this position, then reaching these conclusions is absurd. So unless you have evidence of brainwashing, here's no basis to suspect that they were brainwashed, by the CIA, KGB, or Khmer Rouge.

Read the transcript of Linda Kasabian, it is direct trial testimony of her own firsthand observations, and is very good evidence of what really happened.

The truth is that it wasn't a government black op. Manson told his "family" to commit the murders, and they did. Manson really was crazy, and somehow he got a few tragically gullible individuals to follow him and do what he wanted.

Don't believe that Manson was crazy? Read his trial statement.

Edit: Also, I didn't watch much of your video, because the woman says "ek cetera." What the heck is "ek cetera"?
    Last edited by biccat; 01-02-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.