1. #1 Hairass on Allowing Boston Marathon Bomber to Vote from Prison 
    Monday during a CNN town hall event in New Hampshire, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, responded to a question about felons voting from prison, similar to one offer to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT).

Harris suggested a “conversation” was in order about the possibility

DON LEMON, CNN HOST: Another issue that I want to talk to you about — this is really important — I’m not sure if you were watching earlier, but Senator Bernie Sanders said that he is in favor of felons being able to vote while serving in prison. He was asked specifically about people like the Boston Marathon bomber, also people who are convicted of sexual assault. And he said, this is a quote, “The right to vote is inherent to our democracy, yes, even for terrible people.” Do you agree with that, Senator?

SEN. KAMALA HARRIS (D-CA), DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: I agree that the right to vote is one of the very important components of citizenship and it is something that people should not be stripped of needlessly, which is why I have been long an advocate of making sure that the formally incarcerated are not denied a right to vote, which is the case in so many states in our country, in some states permanently deprived of the right to vote.
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...-conversation/

Actually the U.S. government could possibly revoke his citizenship status if they decides that his sworn oath was insincere. That oath reads, in part:
    I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; … I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same …

One example:

Justice Department Secures Denaturalization of Guardian Convicted of Sexual Abuse of A Minor

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...al-abuse-minor
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Of course Harris is all for felons in prison being able to vote. Lawbreakers, felons, gangbangers and illegal immigrants are all a major Democratic voting block.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

She flipped back on her original statement on the matter. She let Bernie define the issue, which was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    She flipped back on her original statement on the matter. She let Bernie define the issue, which was stupid.
    so she was for the terrorist voting before she was against it. Typical liberal mindset..
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Charles Manson deserves to vote!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post

He's dead, but some of his followers are still alive and serving life sentences.

I don't have a problem with a felon regaining his voting rights after he has been released and completed all terms of his parole/probation. But really, if a murderer or rapist is serving a life sentence, he should never be allowed to vote while in prison.

he's dead so he qualifies as a democrat party voter.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He's dead, but some of his followers are still alive and serving life sentences.

I don't have a problem with a felon regaining his voting rights after he has been released and completed all terms of his parole/probation. But really, if a murderer or rapist is serving a life sentence, he should never be allowed to vote while in prison.
    I was just trying to make a point. And don't necessarily disagree with ex felons regaining voting privileges after serving their time.

But imagine the campaign ads: Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris would like to allow Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy and Ted Kacsynski to vote while in prison. Yes, I know most are dead, but the idea is just ludicrous.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I was just trying to make a point. And don't necessarily disagree with ex felons regaining voting privileges after serving their time.

But imagine the campaign ads: Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris would like to allow Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy and Ted Kacsynski to vote while in prison. Yes, I know most are dead, but the idea is just ludicrous.
    It gives Biden the opportunity to be the voice of sanity on the issue. Kamala Harris had her opening to do that, and she blew it