1. #1 'Undocumented Immigrants Are Taxpayers' Who 'Are Subsidizing the Rest of Us' 
    (CNSNews.com) - South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg told a CNN town hall Monday night he doesn't know how the federal government defines "sanctuary city," but he said the South Bend police force does not enforce federal immigration law, "so you can call it whatever you like."

"We're a welcoming city," Buttigieg said, explaining that South Bend has a "population growth strategy."

While President Trump has tweeted that the United States is "full," Buttigieg said his city is not:

"I would be delighted to have more people. We only have 100,000 because so many people left after the auto factories collapsed in the 60s. We've got plenty of room for more residents and taxpayers who want to help fund the snowplowing and firefighters that I've got to have for 130,000 people...with only 100,000 people to pay for it
    Excuse me, but if auto factories collapsed in the sixties what jobs will these uneducated, unskilled, and non-English speaking get ?

The unemployment rate was 3.8 % in 2018.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...dizing-rest-us
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Let Trump send him 30,000 illegals to put on the dole there . that should make him happy.

The guy is just another pencil necked loser who is claiming victim hood and attacking a guy like Mike Pence to garner votes.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.