1. #1 Sri Lanka church bombings stoke far-right anger in the West 
    https://godfatherpolitics.com/after-...-on-far-right/

These two hacks added, “To some, it was further proof that Christians in many parts of the world are under attack.”…. um, YEAH, you dolts, that IS what it proves. Not merely “to some,” but to anyone with a brain.

The leftist media can’t help itself, sadly. Any attack by Muslims is an excuse for the media to attack the victims. The media has no morals.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    https://godfatherpolitics.com/after-...-on-far-right/

These two hacks added, To some, it was further proof that Christians in many parts of the world are under attack.. um, YEAH, you dolts, that IS what it proves. Not merely to some, but to anyone with a brain.

The leftist media cant help itself, sadly. Any attack by Muslims is an excuse for the media to attack the victims. The media has no morals.
    The war on Easter.... errr, Christians has been in the wings for years, Only NOW is it being focused more in the West....

EasterWoshippers is so much easier to dismiss, than Christian.

The Bible... foretold this... read the Owner's Manual. Israel ( the modern state) is under constant attack, both from its founding body (the UN) and its outside enemies.... The Second Coming is close.... Jesus is waiting for all of His followers to accept His sacrifice for their sins... I pray all those taken Sunday were accepted into our Father's embrace!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Christians in many parts of the world are under attack. Not just from Muslims-China still persecutes Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Christians in many parts of the world are under attack. Not just from Muslims-China still persecutes Christians.
    China persecutes Christians in China. Muslims persecute Christians anywhere they can find them.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

So these WashPost writers are saying that only "far-right" people care about the bombings and who carried out the bombings? They may have over-stated the case, but D leaders' avoidance of the two C-Words and the M-Word suggests these WashPost writers are not too far from the truth.

As for the idea that Christians are not under attack around the world ...

* One of the consequences of GWB's decisive actions in Afghanistan and Iraq was that the Arab leaders of Sudan ceased their two decades plus genocide against Christian and animist blacks in what is now South Sudan; two decades and more of MSM silence or near silence;

* Militant Hindus in India have been attacking Indian Christians and churches - up to and including multiple murders in an attack - for over a decade; over a decade of MSM silence or near silence;

* The Burmese-Buddhist government of Myanmar waged genocide against ethnic-minority Christians for around a decade; over a decade of MSM silence or near silence;

* A Muslim terror group in Nigeria has been waging genocidal war against Christians in Nigeria for a decade or more; over a decade of MSM token coverage (but for Michelle Obama taking brief interest in the girls kidnapped from a school, the coverage would probably have been less than token);

* Among other things, at their height ISIS targeted Christians and churches, again to minimal MSM coverage.

When it comes to covering persecution of Christians around the world, the US MSM give token coverage at most, and usually little or none. I do not think that's unconscious or an accident.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Just because their twitter feeds are better sources of news and events than their websites, Voice of the Martyrs, International Christian Concern, and Open Doors regularly document the attacks on Christians around the world, both through courts and law and physical attacks.

https://twitter.com/persecutionnews
    https://twitter.com/vom_usa
    https://twitter.com/OpenDoors

The war on Christians around the world is very real and not new. People paying attention don't need "further proof".
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Instead of blowing themselves up in buffet lines, hotel lobbies, and churches, Im more of a street to street, house to house kind of guy. Shall we? I already know whos going to win...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YeEbtiruH2Q