1. #1 Glass Housewife 
    Power CUer

Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Banned
    Too bad Trump passed on keeping his promise to investigate/indict her.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
    Too bad Trump passed on keeping his promise to investigate/indict her.
    You do realize there are ongoing investigations of the Clinton Foundation, right?

https://www.coreysdigs.com/clinton-f...cle-the-drain/

...Remember the plane full of documents in Little Rock? Everyone was speculating as to who/what it could be about, and hoping it had to do with the Clinton Foundation investigations. Is it possibly connected to this ongoing investigation into legislator fraud? In August 2018, Deputy Attorney General Lloyd Warford, said that investigators have at least 4 million documents in a vault and another 200 gigabytes of information they have collected from the Department of Human Services. Warford also confirmed that more lawmakers are under investigation by the state, in cooperation with the federal investigation. They have already convicted over a dozen individuals in one case alone, several of which are former or current legislators, one former senator has already begun his 18-year prison sentence, and there are a slew of other individuals listed in indictments. It is quite an extensive list below.

Furthermore, on January 4, 2018, the Justice Department launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State. As far back as October 31, 2016, The Wall Street Journal reported that FBI field offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and Little Rock had been collecting information on the charity for more than a year. That’s an interesting timeline, as that aligns with when the Arkansas swamp case emerged as well. Apparently, the L.A. office had gathered information about the foundation in an unrelated public-corruption case. Interestingly, lower-level FBI agents stated that McCabe instructed them to stand down. One might speculate, there have been Clinton Foundation investigative documents compiled from multiple states, going back to 2015, and those documents were placed into the appropriate hands in 2017. That’s quite a head start.

Coincidentally, the more recent Clinton Foundation probe was also examining whether any tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use, and if the foundation complied with applicable tax laws. Why is this a coincidence? These areas of investigation are precisely what they have been investigating with other elected officials and appointed officials in the Arkansas swamp cases. Do these investigations overlap or perhaps tie together somewhere along the rope? Hard to say just yet. One thing is for certain – they are hunting webs. These are not single criminal incidents. They are going after the networks. What does this mean? This is not about flinging snowballs, this is about creating an avalanche. The question is, who all will be rolled up in this snowstorm?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    You do realize there are ongoing investigations of the Clinton Foundation, right?

https://www.coreysdigs.com/clinton-f...cle-the-drain/

Now there you go ruining our local TDS suffering idiot with facts. Shame on you Elspeth.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Ole hillary just can't keep her mouth shut, she is not a very smart woman at all. If she ever stands before a judge for sentencing I am certain that judge if he isn't a liberal will remember her taunting and ignorant remarks. I think her first words after sentencing will be that she needs house arrest because her health is so poor, just wait and see

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    You realize Trump has already decided years ago not to pursue anything against Clinton? I doubt he will change his mind.

I do get a chuckle when someone I've placed on ignore responds to a post of mine.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I do get a chuckle when someone I've placed on ignore responds to a post of mine.
    Interesting how you are so easily amused. :)

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
    You realize Trump has already decided years ago not to pursue anything against Clinton? I doubt he will change his mind.
    1. Have proof for your statement. (You don't)
    2. Recognize that even if Trump said he wanted to spoon with Hillary Clinton, the ongoing investigations exist and continue to do so.

Game Over.