1. #1 Trump's Views on Vaccines 
    Banned
    Trump has changed his stand on vaccinations, again.

Back in 2012 he was going full retard on vaccines;
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...ines-autism%2F
    Massive combined inoculations to small children is the cause for big increase in autism....
    By 2015 he was saying;

TAPPER: Mr. Trump, as president, you would be in charge of the Centers for Disease Control and the National Institutes of Health, both of which say you are wrong. How would you handle this as president?
    TRUMP: Autism has become an epidemic. Twenty-five years ago, 35 years ago, you look at the statistics, not even close. It has gotten totally out of control.
    I am totally in favor of vaccines. But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Because you take a baby in ó and Iíve seen it ó and Iíve seen it, and I had my children taken care of over a long period of time, over a two or three year period
    But recently Trump has started to see the light.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/26/polit...nes/index.html
    "They have to get the shots. The vaccinations are so important. This is really going around now. They have to get their shots," Trump told CNN's Joe Johns on Friday when asked what his message is for parents.
    But it is still a problem that some of the people working for him are actively working to keep people unvaccinated when they spread their stupid anti-vax rhetoric.

So Trump learned of the studies disproving the alleged vaccination-autism link after 2012. Yawwwwwwwn ...
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Banned
    Since there were no actual medical studies linking autism to vaccines, there should not have been any reason for Trump to believe anything so stupid as "vaccines cause autism". I think he saw a attention getting bandwagon to jump on; too bad it was the kind that leads to the injury and deaths of Americans.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    All of this seems so silly since anyone as old as I am know we didn't have to cope with this self inflicted disease going as far back as the early 50s, not only were all of us vaccinated before being allowed to attend any school in America, we that later served in the armed forces got double and triple vaccinations. Now I'm sure there are some legitimate concerns from some people regarding autism or something that might be known in their family trees but if we didn't insist on protecting all the citizens of America we would have all been dead long ago. Stop these people that are sneaking into America and you will stop these old diseases getting a new foot hold. This is a no brain er for most people

Quote Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
    Since there were no actual medical studies linking autism to vaccines, there should not have been any reason for Trump to believe anything so stupid as "vaccines cause autism". I think he saw a attention getting bandwagon to jump on; too bad it was the kind that leads to the injury and deaths of Americans.
    There was such a bogus "study", and it was proven false around 2008.

I did the search phrase, you do the reading.
    Last edited by SVPete; 04-26-2019 at 04:26 PM.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Too bad there isn't a vaccine for TDS that we could give our Expired Equine Flogger.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    There was such a bogus "study", and it was proven false around 2008.]
    I'm well aware of the fraud perpetrated by Wakefield in the 1998, questioned soon after and completely debunked by 2010. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136032/

If Trump did not have his head in the sand, he would have heard about it by 2012. But I suspect that Trump does not keep his head down that far. I think he cares nothing for anyone but his family and his wealth.

Trump's attitude towards vaccines and health care is a symptom of the American public's degrading grasp on science.