Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    And you have evidence to support that? And think it's what instead?

His father's a teacher and his high school is probably well above average. Throw in a little C & P and he's regurgitating what he learned from older racists as if it were his own.
    Itís just a tired old playbook. Iím not a conspiracy theorist, but the skeptics hat is on. If I were going to kill a bunch of people, which is never going to happen, I canít see me writing a manifesto to let the world know why I did it. I donít buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Itís just a tired old playbook. Iím not a conspiracy theorist, but the skeptics hat is on. If I were going to kill a bunch of people, which is never going to happen, I canít see me writing a manifesto to let the world know why I did it. I donít buy it.
    Got evidence?
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Got evidence?
    No, just what the media told me. Sorry man, Iíve got a case of the ass today. Itís not on you. Let me guess... Itís all Trumps fault and now I need to turn in my firearms?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I'm with you Tecate. Yes, it's tin foil, but I am thoroughly convinced that these are planned and executed for political purposes.

Power CUer
    Powayís Jewish community Ďso completely fed upí after synagogue shooting

About the shooter:

John Earnest: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Because of Prog slander of President Trump, I'm also quoting this. It should not be necessary, but their slander makes it so:
    5. Like the Pittsburgh Synagogue Suspect, Earnest Says He Is Not a Trump Supporter, Because He Thinks Trump Is a ĎZionist, Jew-Loving, Anti-White Traitorous C*cksuckerí
    He sounds like a follower of Ilhan Omar. Interesting that no one is blaming her.