1. #1 O’Rourke Likens U.S. Immigration Laws to Slavery 
    Former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D.) on Saturday likened immigration laws in the United States to slavery.

O'Rourke participated in a forum on "wages and working people," which was hosted by SEIU and the Center for American Progress Action Fund in Las Vegas, Nev. During his remarks, he said illegal immigrants live in "modern day bondage."

"[With immigration, there are] millions living in the shadows, working some of the toughest jobs, lucky to make a minimum wage, still not even making that," O'Rourke said. "[Immigrants are] kept in modern day bondage, their immigration status used as leverage to keep them down from fully participating in this country's success and in our economy, an economy that works too well for too few and not well enough for most Americans."
    That's absolutely correct all the illegal invaders speak three or four languages, have a minimum of a masters degree or are highly skilled in the trades.

If they don't like it leave - invade another country

https://freebeacon.com/politics/orou...ws-to-slavery/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Please detail for me who it was that captured them, brought them into the country and enslaved them?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault