1. #1 TRUMP ‘OUTS’ JUDGE NAPOLITANO, SAYS HE CAME ASKING FOR SCOTUS NOD 
    In case you wondered (like I did) on why "The Judge" has changed so much, this may explain it?

President Donald Trump tweeted after Saturday’s rally in Wisconsin an attack on Judge Andrew Napolitano, claiming the judge had come to him privately to ask for a Supreme Court nomination.

“Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of ‘Judge’ Andrew Napolitano….” Trump began, following his praise of Harvard professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz with an immediate pivot to an attack on Napolitano.

“….Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good ‘pal’ of low ratings Shepard Smith,” the president concluded.

Trump appeared to be referring to the fallout from the recently-released Mueller report, which Napolitano has argued on his Fox Nation show “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers” stands as proof that the president obstructed justice.

“Prosecutors prosecute people who interfere with government functions and that’s what the president did by obstruction, where is this going to end? I don’t know, but I am disappointed in the behavior of the president,” Napolitano said, calling that behavior “immoral,” “criminal,” “defenseless” and “condemnable.”
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/28/t...sk-scotus-nod/
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    The guy was always a Trump enemy and I turn him off when he comes on since he has nothing to add to any argument, he is seldom right about anything he comments on and I'm glad he was outed. We're attempting to clean up the courts and sure don't want some liberal idiot like him there to muddy up the waters any more than it isn't already.

I might be wrong (because I was at work and only saw snippets), but the Judge was a Fox-guest on 9/11 and he never left.

And he has changed since Trump's win. He probably should've left in 2017 or so.