Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teresa margaret View Post
    The article said that classifying pedophilia as a sexual orientation would lead to mainstreaming, the school wants to call it a sexual orientation.
    I was referring to the video. The article can come to their own conclusions about what was said in the video, but I did not hear what they claimed.

Even if a person can convince others that pedophilia is an orientation, pedophilia is still child abuse and can never be "mainstreamed". Why this is something you do not understand I do not know. Perhaps you can explain your position without resorting to trolling?

Anyone ( ANYONE !!! ) who lays hands on one of my grand kids will believe they have met SATAN after I have finished with them.
    There is no such thing as a normal life; there is just life. Jimsouth ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
    www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

I know this thread is an oldie, but a goodie, but I had not read it and kudos to the resurrection of it.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There is a big difference between consensual sex between adults of the same gender and pedophilia. Pedophilia involves sexual activity between an adult and a child, who is not old enough to consent to sex. They are victims and those who have sex with children are criminals. This is a value shared by the majority of Americans of all political stripes.
    Noonie, you have been shown, over and over, how homosexuality was "mainstreamed" (through politicizing the DSM and decades of political agitation) as a "sexual orientation" and how that drew the roadmap for child molesters. When are you going to pull your fingers out of your ears and logically step through this? Many of us have been saying this for years - and now it's here. For God's sake, wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    I know this thread is an oldie, but a goodie, but I had not read it and kudos to the resurrection of it.

Noonie, you have been shown, over and over, how homosexuality was "mainstreamed" (through politicizing the DSM and decades of political agitation) as a "sexual orientation" and how that drew the roadmap for child molesters. When are you going to pull your fingers out of your ears and logically step through this? Many of us have been saying this for years - and now it's here. For God's sake, wake up!

There are always going to be pedophiles who want to justify pedophilia. That doesn't mean everyone else will. Sex between consenting adults of the same gender is a very different thing than adults who manipulate children or force children into sexual acts. It's not the fault of gay people that pedophiles want to use the same method to seek public acceptance of their sickness. It's on society to reject that.

The Catholic Church has been protecting and hiding pedophiles for decades, if not for centuries. If anyone is responsible for public acceptance of pedophilia, they are. Transferring pedo priests, protecting them from law enforcement, convincing victims to not talk, etc.