Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pedophilia Taught as a Sexual Orientation--to 9th graders 
    Power CUer
    I told you so....

Pedophilia Taught as a Sexual Orientation
    https://moonbattery.com/pedophilia-t...l-orientation/

Anyone who thought progressives would rest on their laurels following their stunning success at brainwashing the herd into accepting homosexuality as normal and healthy doesn’t know what the word “progressive” means. Utopia will always be at least one more notch on the ratchet away. The Brea Olinda Unified School District (BOUSD) in California provides a clue as to what the next notch will be by explaining why it is “really important” to teach pedophilia to 9th graders:

“This is done because we are talking about historical perspectives of how gender relations and different types of sexual orientations have existed in history,” said BOUSD Assistant Superintendent of Curricula Kerrie Torres…

Horrified, [Stephanie Yates, founder of Informed Parents of California] expressed shock at Torres’ admission. “So sex between a man and a boy is a sexual orientation?” she asked. Torres did not deny it. “It’s something that occurred in history, and so this is really important for us to include,” the assistant superintendent said, implying that yes, sexual relations between a man and a boy — properly considered rape under the laws of every state — is a “sexual orientation.”

To fail to revere someone’s sexual orientation constitutes discrimination, a cardinal sin under liberalism. Discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation is prohibited by law in California. To disapprove of a sexual orientation, or even of special privileges granted on the basis of having an aberrant sexual orientation, is to be a hater — i.e., an unperson.

For pedophilia to be mainstreamed, first it must be established as a sexual orientation. Schools will strike first, because young minds are malleable. Then within a few years we will start to see sympathetic pedophile characters on television sitcoms.

...Brea Linda Unified School District phone: 714-990-7800

I shudder to think what type of family Ms. Torres comes from, for her to believe that pedophilia is okay.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I shudder to think what type of family Ms. Torres comes from, for her to believe that pedophilia is okay.
    They're out there. The problem is that they now have political clout.

Pedophilia in the schools, neo-nazi anti-semite cartoons in the NYT, corruptocrats infesting our Congress and presidential candidates, painting a good economy as "bad" and a bad economy as "good", portraying violent fascist rioters as protesters and peaceful protesters as hateful racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic Neanderthals. It's getting to be too much. When I first read Atlas Shrugged in the early 60's I thought her portrayal of the BGs was a little cartoonish and over the top. Nevermore.

I might have thought this before in 2008 and 2012 but I really think that if America does not come to her senses in November 2020, it's all over.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    They're out there. The problem is that they now have political clout.

They don't have as much political clout as you may think. Pedophiles have no political clout-as soon as normal people hear about things like this, they act on it. There are always going to be the NAMBLAs of the world trying to make it acceptable. And there will always be the people like the South Park guys making fun of them. I say South Park has a lot more cultural clout than NAMBLA.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They don't have as much political clout as you may think. Pedophiles have no political clout-as soon as normal people hear about things like this, they act on it. There are always going to be the NAMBLAs of the world trying to make it acceptable. And there will always be the people like the South Park guys making fun of them. I say South Park has a lot more cultural clout than NAMBLA.
    Not that long ago homosexuality and TGs were not viewed favourably, if at all, in societs and media. Take a look at old episodes of NYPD Blue and their "tranny whores". It's a slow process to social acceptability. We are just watching the first foot in the door. If it hasn't happened already, the psychiatric community will designate pedophilia as just another human variation. Being a communist was once the kiss of death in America. In the last decade we have seen a communist as mayor of New York, a White House "czar", CPUSA endorsement of presidential candidates with a big yawn from the media and the electorate.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

Candace Owens for President 2024.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgbN76AWrw

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Not that long ago homosexuality and TGs were not viewed favourably, if at all, in societs and media. Take a look at old episodes of NYPD Blue and their "tranny whores". It's a slow process to social acceptability. We are just watching the first foot in the door. If it hasn't happened already, the psychiatric community will designate pedophilia as just another human variation. Being a communist was once the kiss of death in America. In the last decade we have seen a communist as mayor of New York, a White House "czar", CPUSA endorsement of presidential candidates with a big yawn from the media and the electorate.

There is a big difference between consensual sex between adults of the same gender and pedophilia. Pedophilia involves sexual activity between an adult and a child, who is not old enough to consent to sex. They are victims and those who have sex with children are criminals. This is a value shared by the majority of Americans of all political stripes.

Child sex abuse used to be something that happened in secret and nobody talked about it. Now, it gets reported more frequently, people who abuse children are prosecuted and police and psychologists/social workers/counselors don't assume that because Freud said kids make up those stories that kids made up stories of being abused (although there are times kids do make things up, i.e. the McMartin Daycare case).

Banned
    Moonbattery should have posted a link to the video they were talking about. https://www.facebook.com/christina.e...6593200216024/

I don't hear anyone in that video representing the school suggesting that pedophilia is going to be "mainstreamed".

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
    Moonbattery should have posted a link to the video they were talking about. https://www.facebook.com/christina.e...6593200216024/

I don't hear anyone in that video representing the school suggesting that pedophilia is going to be "mainstreamed".
    Ah, no Second Amendment issues. But an attack nonetheless. Go to the Thunderdome and satisfy your need for attention.

what else can you expect from that Obama supporter? The article said that classifying pedophilia as a sexual orientation would lead to mainstreaming, the school wants to call it a sexual orientation. Randy may actually know a thing or two about this subject, ask him about his - nevermind.