1. #1 Twitter banned James Woods 
    Power CUer
    TECH TYRANNY: Twitter Bans James Woods For Paraphrasing American Philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...waldo-emerson/

Twitter banned conservative actor James Woods over the weekend for paraphrasing American essayist, poet and philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson, for “abusive behavior.”

James Woods tweeted, “If you try to kill the King, you better not miss.” #HangThemAll – similar to a quote from an essay Emerson wrote on Plato: “When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”

Fellow conservative actor Adam Baldwin tweeted a screenshot of the message Twitter sent James Woods.

“You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. We consider abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else’s voice,” Twitter’s messaged stated.

Oh the irony.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Always liked James Woods as an actor, and now his political stuff has been outstanding. Shame on Twitter.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I don't see where anyone is being threatened or harassed by that tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    his tweet triggered the easily triggered and for that he was banished from the land of the twits.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Me, neither.

Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and others all seem to be engaged in selective censorship and banning.

Not that I like either show, but how about we throw Married With Children, the Simpsons, and Attitude era WWE in the mix as well?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!