1. #1 Pelosi accuses Barr of committing a crime by lying to Congress 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By HEATHER CAYGLE and ANDREW DESIDERIO
    05/02/2019 10:35 AM EDT
    Updated 05/02/2019 12:21 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday accused Attorney General William Barr of committing a crime by lying to Congress, blasting him in a closed-door meeting and later at a news conference.

“We saw [Barr] commit a crime when he answered your question,” Pelosi told Rep. Charlie Crist (D-Fla.) during a private caucus meeting Thursday morning, according to two sources present for the gathering.

“He lied to Congress. He lied to Congress,” Pelosi said soon after at a news conference. “And if anybody else did that, it would be considered a crime. Nobody is above the law. Not the president of the United States, and not the attorney general.“

I guess if Pelosi shrieks it twice that makes it more better!!
    These people are just nuts, keep it up!!

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

Congress lies to us every day. Why aren't they held accountable for their lies?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Congress lies to us every day. Why aren't they held accountable for their lies?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Because Dems are never held accountable. It's one of those immutable laws of nature. It's ironic how Pelosi is yapping about lies---the queen of lies.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"