1. #1 Is DJT a secret Jew or anti Semitic 
    https://m.jpost.com/International/Ne...opinion-588018

It used to be that we were told that Trump was fostering “Trump antisemitism” and driving a new wave of antisemitism in the US. But the cartoon depicts him as a Jew. Well, which is it? Is he fostering antisemitism, or is he now a closet Jew being led by Israel, depicted as a Jewish dog? We used to say that images “conjured up memories” of 1930s antisemitism. This didn’t conjure it up; this showed us exactly what it looked like.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    https://m.jpost.com/International/Ne...opinion-588018

It used to be that we were told that Trump was fostering “Trump antisemitism” and driving a new wave of antisemitism in the US. But the cartoon depicts him as a Jew. Well, which is it? Is he fostering antisemitism, or is he now a closet Jew being led by Israel, depicted as a Jewish dog? We used to say that images “conjured up memories” of 1930s antisemitism. This didn’t conjure it up; this showed us exactly what it looked like.
    Trump is not portrayed as an "anti-semite" in the cartoon... he is being "blindly led" by the J00s....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

The cartoon is anti-Semitic because of the way Bibi is drawn, not because of the way Trump is portrayed. Not just as a dog, but the facial features as drawn exaggerate old stereotypes of Jewish faces. It's offensive.

I don't have a problem with making fun of Bibi and Trump's friendship, and I don't think that criticism of Israel is in and of itself anti-Semitic. I also think that if an American citizen moves to Israel, takes citizenship there and votes in Israeli elections, he or she should not be allowed to vote in US elections. I don't think that people who move to Canada, become Canadian citizens and vote in Canada's elections should be able to vote in US elections-and they aren't.

But that cartoon is offensive and shouldn't have been printed by the Times.

Back in 2016 and 2017 the MSM were blaming Trump for the bomb threats against temples, synagogues, and Jewish Community Centers. To this day MSM people are blaming Trump for the recent temple and synagogue shootings.

And then there's this cartoon with a blind yarmulke-wearing Trump being led around by the dog Netanyahu with, as noony pointed out, exaggerated "Jewish" facial features.

So, all in all, the cognitive dissonance Retread called out is current Progressive reality.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Back in 2016 and 2017 the MSM were blaming Trump for the bomb threats against temples, synagogues, and Jewish Community Centers. To this day MSM people are blaming Trump for the recent temple and synagogue shootings.
    For example:

Blaming Trump for a Terror Attack and Paving the Way for Pete and Joe

As sick as it sounds liberal journalists actually blamed Donald Trump for a domestic terror attack. They claimed the Poway, California synagogue shooter was inspired by the President, with ABC’s Matthew Dowd charging the President’s words give “permission” to the “craziest people in America.” MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough went further as he unashamedly claimed “the blood that is spilled” is on Trump’s hands.
    In the real world, the Poway shooter condemned Trump for his support of Israel. It's a bizarre thought, but that 19YO murderous A-hole understands Trump better than at least some ABC and NBC Skews on-air people do.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

The biggest problem is Trump is blamed for everything by the haters. It doesn't matter if any of it makes sense.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"