1. #1 More Muslim Police-Incompetence, This Time In Boston 
    Oh, dear. He's gone already. Ooops, 'paid leave'. Same thing, in my book.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/05/b...strative-leave

The BPD isn't saying why, but it probably involves bribery or inter-office misconduct.

It’s always about the diversity. Never about the competence.

Affirmative action hire....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

There are plenty of good Muslim cops out there. One of my church lady friends is a DPD officer and one of her partners was a Muslim, who she said she respected a great deal and she was glad they had each other's backs. I've dealt with the Dearborn police regarding kids I work with, they are respectful toward me as a woman and they do a pretty good job dealing with runaways and delinquents. A lot of them are Muslims, a lot aren't.

There are good and bad cops of all religions/ethnicities.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There are plenty of good Muslim cops out there. One of my church lady friends is a DPD officer and one of her partners was a Muslim, who she said she respected a great deal and she was glad they had each other's backs. I've dealt with the Dearborn police regarding kids I work with, they are respectful toward me as a woman and they do a pretty good job dealing with runaways and delinquents. A lot of them are Muslims, a lot aren't.

There are good and bad cops of all religions/ethnicities.
    It's about promoting based on competence. Merit.

Otherwise, why are tax-dollars used for civil-service exams and psych-evaluations?