1. #1 Since Republicans are hell bent on controlling women... 
    link

Ohiogal (9,229 posts)

Since Republicans are hell bent on controlling women...

I propose a new law that makes it a felony for a woman to have sex with a Republican. No exceptions.
    Right. That's the jack*sses response to those who have an objection to killing unborn BABIES.

And make no mistake. Jack*sses IGNORE SCIENCE that makes it clear that they are NOT simply 'clumps of cells', or whatever else they say to lie to others and themselves as they SELFISHLY insist that THEY are more important.

Democrats - play up how they are sooooo 'woke' on feminism and brag about how intelligent and strong women are.........but they OVER and OVER again infantilize them. No, no, women REALLY DON'T have the capacity to manage their sexual life and the consequences of it unless they can kill the baby.

And no, abortions due to rape and incest is a MINUTE number of total abortions, and most laws have exceptions for those instances.

http://www.100abortionphotos.com/

Right. It's just a clump of cells, nothing more. / deep sarcasm

Ohiogal (9,229 posts)

Since Republicans are hell bent on controlling women...
    Please explain why Elaine Chao is Secretary of Transportation and therefore in the line of Presidential succession.

Please explain why Betsy DeVos is Secretary of Education and therefore in the line of Presidential succession.

Please explain why Sarah Palin was the Rs' nominee for VP.

Please explain why Neomie Rao, Amy Coney Barrett, Joan Larsen, Allison Eid, Elizabeth Branch, Amy St. Eve, Britt Grant, Allison Rushing, and Bridget Bade were appointed and confirmed to be justices in US Courts of Appeal.

Please explain why Jeanne Kirkpatrick and Nikki Haley were US Ambassadors to the UN.

Please explain why Sandra Day O'Connor was appointed Associate Justice in the US Supreme Court.

Yeah, I know. I've read my signature quote:
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Please explain why Elaine Chao is Secretary of Transportation and therefore in the line of Presidential succession.

Please explain why Betsy DeVos is Secretary of Education and therefore in the line of Presidential succession.

Please explain why Sarah Palin was the Rs' nominee for VP.

Please explain why Neomie Rao, Amy Coney Barrett, Joan Larsen, Allison Eid, Elizabeth Branch, Amy St. Eve, Britt Grant, Allison Rushing, and Bridget Bade were appointed and confirmed to be justices in US Courts of Appeal.

Please explain why Jeanne Kirkpatrick and Nikki Haley were US Ambassadors to the UN.

Please explain why Sandra Day O'Connor was appointed Associate Justice in the US Supreme Court.

Yeah, I know. I've read my signature quote:

I don't really have anything bad to say about most of them, but Betsy DeVos is secretary of education because she and her family have been extremely generous to the GOP over the decades. She otherwise has absolutely no qualifications for the job. Her family is rich, her husband's family made their fortune from a pyramid scheme, and she has no experience with the educational system whatsoever, other than trying to get MI to pass a bill in the 90s for public funding of charter schools.

You can’t make this stuff up. No one would believe it.

What if I told you the majority of women are attracted to men with Republican values over DUmmy values? You could pass such a law but they still wouldn’t sleep with liberal beta males.