1. #1 I Will Take health Care $$ From Citizens/Give Them to Illegal Aliens 
    Looks like Guv Newsom can not get enough illegal aliens into California. So, as a marketing device, he will take healthcare money from LEGAL citizens and give it to illegal aliens (The headline is Fake News—this is NOT about “immigrants”, it is about using free health care as a magnet to bring illegal aliens to California).

“California Gov. Gavin Newsom wants the state to provide health coverage to low-income young adults who are in the country illegally, but his plan would siphon public health dollars from several counties battling surging rates of sexually transmitted diseases and, in some cases, measles outbreaks.

Public health officials describe the proposed reallocation of state dollars as a well-meaning initiative that nonetheless would have “dire consequences” to core public health services.

Plus, his efforts will increase the measles epidemic, since these folks are NOT vetted for vaccinations or diseases. When Granny goes to the hospital and is turned away due to over crowding or has to wait for hours, thank Gavin Newsom and the illegal aliens that he prioritizes over American citizens

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/cap...llegal-aliens/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Another reason I'm leaving California when I retire in 8 years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Why don't people get together and file a personal lawsuit. Make him penniless

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Why don't people get together and file a personal lawsuit. Make him penniless
    Because...

The 9TH Circus Court. Illegals, voted into office and other offices of power..... Like New York, California has fallen. They are American, in geography only. Sad, really... I'm old enough to remember a common sense president from that state....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot