1. #1 Confirming my low opinion of people 
    I watched a youtube video today which confirmed for me something I've been suspecting for a long time. People are really stupid and there are more stupid people born every day. I have always been hesitant about saying this because I have felt that it was the same method of attack DUers and libs in general use and I didn't like the thought that I was emulating them. Everyone who disagrees with them are told they are stupid or a Nazi or something along those lines. I now have come to the conclusion that these people are plain stupid.

How do you come to the conclusion that a boy who claims to be a girl should be treated like a girl and not a mental defective? By being stupid that is how. If you come to the conclusion that homosexuality is a normal part of the evolutionary process then you have got to be dumber than a bag of rocks. If you can logically conclude that all men rapists and all sex is rape then you have more than just a screw loose. You are a retard of the first order.

It's getting worse every day. Not only are people stupid, but they are also getting more stupid the longer they live. San Francisco has always been liberal but now they have gone so far over the edge that IV drug users can shoot up right in front of a cop and then take a dump on the sidewalk and no one does anything. They didn't tolerate this 20 years ago. They use to make legit attempts to help the poor now they take money from them and spend it on illegal aliens. Judges help illegals avoid arrest and then cry when they are indicted for breaking the law. Radical Muslims kill people by the thousands every year and the liberals do everything they can to coddle them. Christians are the most persecuted group in the world and the left blame them for societies woes. All of this is just... well stupid. I wish I could blame this on mass insanity but that doesn't cover it. Only the complete lack of critical thinking skills can explain this.

I watched the attached video, please watch it if you can find the time. Final I would like to say, God help us all.

Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Itís very complex with much to discuss... Every single one of us as a very young child came to the realization one day, that the entire world does not revolve around our every whim. It was tough to accept, but we all did it.

Thatís just scratching the surface. There is so much more here...

I don't think like that.

I think as a 'barbarian' wandering free in the world, encountering stuff.

A comedy but contains many truths:

As I said in some other thread, we aren't having an election in November 2020, we're having a National IQ Test.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I don't think like that.

I think as a 'barbarian' wandering free in the world, encountering stuff.
    I like your attitude, similar to mine but nicely put into words.
    The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (and bring body bags)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    As I said in some other thread, we aren't having an election in November 2020, we're having a National IQ Test.
    Hopefully our choices will be something other than dumb and dumber in 2020.