1. #1 Superstar rapper Drake, who rails against climate change, buys massive private jet 
    remember, do as they say, not as they do...

The rapper Drake, who has surpassed The Beatles in song popularity, is now the proud owner of a 767 cargo jet despite his vocal climate change campaigning.

Drake acquires a gigantic plane. – Via Daily Caller – “The superstar rapper showed off his plane, called “Air Drake,” on Instagram Friday, and it’s downright absurd. The interior is absolutely massive, and he points out that it’s not a ‘timeshare’ or ‘rental.’ It’s just all his.”
    https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/05...e-private-jet/

"People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Maybe he can park it in chicago and live in it

It’s almost the middle of May and I’ve barely had to run the A/C at all so far. If these are the consequences of climate change, I can live with them. The only thing I like about Summer is women in bikinis. Otherwise, it’s too damn hot for me around here.