1. #1 Son of Hamas Lead Converts to Christianity 
    The son of Hamas leader Shek Hassan Yousef converted to Christianity after spending time in a Iraeli jail. This short interview gives interesting insight in to Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av3-O...layer_embedded

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

And in an interesting coincidence I found this story. The younger Yousef in the above interview states that Muslims are told not to question Islam. This isn't same thing as Yousef was talking about, but still it is interesting.

Malaysians Warned Not to Question Islam
    By Associated Press Writer
    Vijay Joshi
    Sun, Oct. 19 2008 04:01 AM EDT

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – An influential council of Malaysia's state rulers has warned people not to question the supremacy of Islam or the special privileges enjoyed by the country's ethnic Malay majority.

Racial and religious tensions have increased in the past year as minorities have become more vocal in their complaints about an affirmative action program that they say unfairly favors Malays. They also complain that their religious rights are being ignored.

In an unprecedented comment on current affairs, the sultans of nine states did not directly accuse the Chinese and Indian minorities of stoking anti-Malay feelings, but said recent statements and forums "held by certain quarters" had "caused provocation and uneasiness among the people."

Questioning the special position of Malays "can lead to disunity and racial strife that can undermine the peace and harmony," the state rulers said in a statement.

The warning underscores the social tensions in Malaysia, where Muslim Malays are about 60 percent of the nation's 27 million people. Chinese and Indians, who are mostly non-Muslims, comprise a third of the population and friction among the three ethnic groups is always below the surface.
    Read the rest here
    Last edited by FlaGator; 01-03-2009 at 12:02 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

You now see why Islam does not allow religious freedom. It cannot stand without artificial support. Given a choice - who wouldn't chose a religion of life over their religion of death?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.