1. #1 Exclusive photos reveal children sleeping on the ground at Border Patrol station 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh Dear!!!

By Vanessa Yurkevich and Priscilla Alvarez, CNN
    Updated 1:35 PM ET, Tue May 14, 2019

(CNN) Photos obtained exclusively by CNN show migrants at the McAllen, Texas, Border Patrol station over the weekend, many of whom are children, sleeping on the ground on rocks and covered by Mylar blankets.

A baby bottle filled with milk can be seen in one photo next to a child sleeping outside on dirt, and in another, a woman is seen sitting on rocks leaning against a wall clutching a child.

In others, migrants are seen seemingly wandering the premises, which has four temporary tents to accommodate the swell of migrants approaching the US-Mexico border. One photo shows an agent holding a megaphone in a sea of migrants outside of the station.

The photos came from a source who has access to the facility and was disturbed by the conditions over the weekend. Customs and Border Protection has confirmed the images are of the McAllen border station.

For Christ sake, what do you Libtards want?? A room
    at a Ritz???

Here's a clue, don't want to sleep on the floor???
    Don't come here as an illegal.
    See, wasn't that easy???
    May the FORCE be with you!

actions have consequences. Leave your home with a bed and try to sneak into another home and risk sleeping on the floor. I no care.
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I illegally crossed into the USA, and there wasnít a limousine waiting with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries? Sounds like a shitty country. Turn back and go home.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that the border is being overrun just six hours by car South of where I live. Itís special!

Concerning illegals, allow me to cut to the chase: Steven R. Marler, 38

Son, Father Friend

Allegedly murdered by

Luis Rodrigo Perez, 23

Luis Rodrigo Perez, 23, an alleged illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested and charged with the shooting death of his former roommate Steven Marler, 38 on November 1, 2018.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement reported that Perez had a immigration detainer placed on him during Perez's 2017 incarceration at the New Jersey Middlesex County Jail. Perez was in jail related to a domestic violence charge.

The Middlesex jail however would not honor the ICE immigration hold and released the illegal alien back into the community. The NJ jail also failed to notify ICE of Perez's release, which allowed Perez to avoid arrest and to commit 3 murders in two days. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you see my above post. I can do this 24/7.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are dozens of similar lists like this one: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
    www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
    VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS. MEMORIAL. In honor of the thousands of American citizens killed each year by Illegal Aliens. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I suggest any rational thinking forum members take the time to peruse the above site. I just noticed, this particular list www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp is now on page two.
    Last edited by Jimsouth; 05-16-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    There is no such thing as a normal life; there is just life. Jimsouth ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Jimsouth View Post
    Concerning illegals, allow me to cut to the chase: Steven R. Marler, 38

Son, Father Friend

Allegedly murdered by

Luis Rodrigo Perez, 23

Luis Rodrigo Perez, 23, an alleged illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested and charged with the shooting death of his former roommate Steven Marler, 38 on November 1, 2018.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement reported that Perez had a immigration detainer placed on him during Perez's 2017 incarceration at the New Jersey Middlesex County Jail. Perez was in jail related to a domestic violence charge.

The Middlesex jail however would not honor the ICE immigration hold and released the illegal alien back into the community. The NJ jail also failed to notify ICE of Perez's release, which allowed Perez to avoid arrest and to commit 3 murders in two days. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you see my above post. I can do this 24/7.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are dozens of similar lists like this one: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
    VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS. MEMORIAL. In honor of the thousands of American citizens killed each year by Illegal Aliens. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I suggest any rational thinking forum members take the time to peruse the above site. I just noticed, this particular list www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp is now on page two.
    Apparently you didn't get the memo from the democrat party that pledged full support and rights to the illegal invaders over the rights and safety of legal U.S. Citizens and taxpayers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that the border is being overrun just six hours by car South of where I live. Itís special!

Are you multi-culturally diversified yet ?
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys