Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    so you feel that biden has to pick a token to check off the required boxes (black, female, etc...) that the democrat party seems to require of their candidates?

No, I think Biden will look at which part of the dem base stayed home in 2016-black voters and millennials. He's going to want someone who appeals to both groups, as the latter group thinks he's too old and conservative and it is important to prove to black voters in the dem party that President Obama was not an anomaly.

It may change in coming months, but right now Dems are turning on each other over identity politics. Bobby is apologizing for being white, Biden and Bernie are taking hits for being white male ... and rather than hitting back with, "What the (Hades) are we doing?!" it's apologies and ring-kissing time in the Dem Party. It does not bode well for the Dems picking whoever among them is their very best, nor for the prospects of the Dems backing him/her enthusiastically.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

I don’t see it working for the Dems. Trump will play any of these people like a cat with the little rubber mouse that has a bell inside of it.

Free college, open borders, gun grabbing, carbon taxes, Trumpeachment, etc. Even if I were a single issue voter, which I’m not, looks like the Dems are the architects of their own failure, yet again.