1. #1 Bombshell: Media Blackout As DOJ Announces Obama Accepted At Least $21.6 Million ... 
    Bombshell: Media Blackout As DOJ Announces Obama Accepted At Least $21.6 Million In Foreign Donations For 2012 Re-Election

Shocked I tell ya!

This news broke Friday of last week, but, as is par for the course, it just wasn’t big enough news to make most of your trusted news sources.

Want proof? Do a Google search. You will find a few of those “red” Newsguard sites covered the story if you dig deep enough in the search results.

The U.S. Justice Department announced on Friday that Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho and former Fugees rapper Prakazrel “Pras” Michel have been charged with conspiracy after allegedly funneling tens of millions of dollars into Obama’s campaign fund.
    https://freedomoutpost.com/bombshell...2-re-election/
    "When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead."

"It is difficult only for the others."

"It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous ~

if true, wouldn't this constitute collusion between the obama campaign and a foreign country...?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I cannot post the image here that I did elsewhere, but even if you use Google instead of Duck Duck Go (my usual search engine) you'll find LOTS of MSM outlets have covered this story. So the "Media Blackout" claim is false clickbait. Further, unless there is evidence Obama personally knew the rapper got that $$ from that Malay businessman, the rest of the headline is also false clickbait.

Can we please leave the falling for trolled clickbait to DU-grade Progs?!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!