1. #1 Barr: "I think if I had been falsely accused I would be comfortable saying it was a w 
    link

Liberals don't like hearing the truth. Not only does it trigger them but it excoriates their side.

Miles Archer (15,136 posts)

Barr: "I think if I had been falsely accused I would be comfortable saying it was a witch hunt."

Aaron Rupar

@atrupar

Bill Barr justifies Trump repeatedly dismissing the investigation of Russian election interference as a "witch hunt" and a "hoax": "I think if I had been falsely accused I would be comfortable saying it was a witch hunt."
    Aaron Rupar @atrupar

· 1h

Replying to @atrupar

The Fox News news host who interviewed Bill Barr, @BillHemmer, gives up the game, suggests Barr's investigation into purported anti-Trump bias in the FBI will last through the 2020 election

Aaron Rupar @atrupar

Bill Barr justifies Trump repeatedly dismissing the investigation of Russian election interference as a "witch hunt" and a "hoax": "I think if I had been falsely accused I would be comfortable saying it was a witch hunt." pic.twitter.com/TrWVAYGD80

10:09 AM - May 17, 2019
    There was 2 videos embedded in the tweet I didn't bring over.

They're mad that they don't have Obama's wingman or his "it's just a matter, nothing to see here" Attorney Generals or the Deep State "We'll cover it up" Attorney General in place anymore.

They thought the truth would never see the light of day.

spanone (112,466 posts)

2. He is solidly trump's lawyer....America should refuse to pay his salary.
    Meaning if he doesn't side with them even if he has to lie or subvert the law to do so that he's "solidly Trump's lawyer" and should be taken out.
    Sherman A1 (24,392 posts)

3. Key phrase here

"falsely accused". However, my read of things indicates that is likely not the case.
    No Collusion, No Obstruction. But the jack*ss party is hard at work trying to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING.

GeorgeGist (21,175 posts)

6. Bill Barr is an abomination.
    Guilded Lilly (3,375 posts)

7. Barr hasn't BEEN falsely accused. He IS in contempt of Congress...

And so is his f’ing employer Cretin boss.
    Yep. He's in "contempt" of congress because he won't break the law for Democrats. It they're demanding this what are THEY going to be willing to do that is illegal when they are in power. And THAT is one reason Hillary LOST.

Here's a similar thread.

link

demmiblue (20,182 posts)
    Barr suggests Comey, Clapper, Brennan were plotting against President Trump.

Josh Marshall @joshtpm

Barr suggests Comey, Clapper, Brennan were plotting against President Trump.

9:09 AM - May 17, 2019

499 people are talking about this

The picture in the tweet is actually a video I didn't bring over.

spanone (112,467 posts)

2. Trump lawyer goes on Faux and lies....I saw clips of the bullshit this am

Barr is 1000% acting as trump's personal lawyer.

Why are American taxpayers paying for trump's personal lawyer?
    ScratchCat (576 posts)

6. No coincidence with this

today and the Flynn redactions being uncovered and the Judge in the Roger Stone case demanding the un-redacted portions related to Stone. Very transparent. The charade is crumbling around them, the redacted portions are starting to see the light and they have no way to continue the lies.
    What is "crumbling" is the Democrat/Deep State narrative.

malaise (189,776 posts)

7. That's pathetic

If they were really plotting against him, he'd be six foot under
    And that's why Democrats just CAN'T BELIEVE that they haven't taken President Trump down yet. What did they give him? Six months?

asiliveandbreathe (4,745 posts)

8. NOW, who is on a witch hunt...go for it Barr, where suggesting Clapper, and Comey, and

Brennan were plotting against the con...public hearings..?? Do they really want to go there?? or just spew venom and drag good people's names through the muddy waters..can't wait to hear from all of them..

Barr is pathetic..and the con did, and still is, obstructing justice - their intent, is obvious.....
    JohnnyRingo (13,313 posts)

9. Just like MADD Mothers, the Ohio Sate Patrol, and a judge...

...conspired to convict me of drunk driving back in the '80s.

Except for driving 80 in a 55mph zone, they had no reason to investigate me. They claim speeding was a red flag, but I think they were out to get me for driving a cool car. They just couldn't stand that.

Be afraid, DUpipo, be very afraid.

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

I feel sorry for the folks at democratic underground. I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    So times I do too, but I also realize that they bring this on themselves because of their ability to confuse wishful thinking with facts. They get what they deserve.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

I understand from where you're probably coming, but DUpipo are so hate-filled and hatred-driven that I cannot muster sympathy for them. And no longer try.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I understand from where you're probably coming, but DUpipo are so hate-filled and hatred-driven that I cannot muster sympathy for them. And no longer try.
    I don’t want to be filled with hate like they are, but they are douchebaggery on crack, heroin, and PCP. I wouldn’t share a foxhole with any of them.

I feel sorry for the rest of us that have to live in the same country as them.

Quote Originally Posted by DemsAreDumb View Post
    I feel sorry for the rest of us that have to live in the same country as them.
    For the most part, they can pretty much suck a habanero pepper fart out of my ass. Other than that, I love them!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    So times I do too, but I also realize that they bring this on themselves because of their ability to confuse wishful thinking with facts. They get what they deserve.
    They want their fantasies to become reality, but that's just what they are , fantasies.

And when they don't materialize , they take their anger out on everyone else because they refuse to do self examination; that's how you grow as a human being.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.